Chapter 1-Car Crash

Chapter 1

Daniella's POV

Another day at school. Another day I wish school never existed.

History is boring. Mrs Del has just fallen asleep and tape about World War 3 is rolling on the screen.

My School life is a............ weird.... ...... ....Everyone strangely respects me for no reason. It's like I am a queen or something. The only one who is not formal around me is my best friend Annabelle, Bell for short. I think that's because her dad is mine's best friend.

She has an athletic body, 159cm in height, the shortest amoung my friends and light brown hair but her most outstanding feature are her lavender eyes. They look so magical and mysterious. But nobody except her family and mine knows about it. Even I didn't know until her 17th birthday. Usually she puts on contacts to make her eyes look hazel. I don't get why she hides them. She just told me that people will freak out when they see it since her parents eyes are just hazel.

Bell is a few months older than me. Her birthday is on 4th April and mine is on 15th July. Today is 2nd of July. Just a few more weeks.

We live together in a huge mansion together with the rest of the town (I think). About 180 people. So I know most of the people in school. It seems werid. But its been like that for centuries.

Back to History class. Bell is currently doodling on her note pad. All over it, is the name of her boyfriend, Jeremy. Who just so happens to be my annoying, childish older brother who is 18. They have been dating since her birthday. When it was her birthday it was like !puff! suddenly madly in love kinda thing.

Weird.... But , hey, I don't judge. I'm happy for them. Their so cute together. My brother finally became more responsibe and caring. I will have to thank Bell for that *click fingers* MAKEOVER. Even his room is neat now. Wow..... What a girl can do to a man. He is totally whipped. *Evil laugh*

Riiiiiiiinggggg!!!!!

Finally! My torture is finished!

....for today. ...

Mrs Del jolted awake for her nap and murmured, "Dismiss" before falling back to sleep in her pool of drool.

Ewwwwww...... Grosss.........

My love struck friend was still doodling and sighing to herself. Time for some fun. I took out a can of whip cream (you know for emergencies......) and crept up to her table. I rattled the bottle a little before jumping up from in front of her and spraying it all over her face.

"Ahhh!!!!" she screamed waving her hands in front of her face. Mrs Del jolted up again and murmured, "Detention" before, yet again, falling back to sleep.

How did that lady become a teacher? !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you do that!" Bell shouted as we walked down the hallway of school.

"Because.... I LOVE SKITTLES!" I screamed avoiding the question.

Bell shook her head muttering,"Why did I become friends with you"

"Because you LOVE me! And.. And... You LOVE.....love....Wait what your favorite candy?"

"You are going to cut of my head is I say anything else other then skittles. So I will pass the torture and say Skittle........" Bell mumbled.

"Whooohooooo!!!Ready to hear the Skittles song?!!!" I asked delighted that I could sing with my 'lovely' voice.