The Unstoppables

This is an intro. 

Name :Daniella(Ella for short)

Age:17

Mom: Sarah (40)

Luna of Silver Moon Pack

Dad: Louis (42) Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack

Brother: Jeremy (19)

Future Alpha

(Mated to Annabelle)

Daniella- (Alpha and Luna's daughter) 16 going to 17

( Does not know the existence of werewolves. )

Annabelle- Daniella's best friend- (Beta's daughter) 17

(Mated to future Alpha, Jeremy)

Lives with her family in the pack house which she thinks is a community centre. Not knowing the existence of werewolves and that her parents are the Alpha and Luna of the Most powerful pack in the world, the Sliver Moon Pack. The wolfs in the pack keep it a secret as their Alpha and Luna has ordered it.

When an accident that almost coast her Mother life occurs, The secret is revealed. As if finding out that her mother, father and older brother can turn into over-size wolves was shocking enough. Imagine what happens when she find out that her family has royal blood running through their veins. Pure white wolves are what they are. As white as glistening snowflakes.

After her first shift, she finds out she is more than just a pure white wolf. Her wolf bears the mark of the GOLDEN STAR. A group of 4. Each with a different power. Air, Water, Earth and Fire. Together, UNSTOPPABLE.

Who are the 4? Maybe the people around her......

What challengers will they face.

What happens when her mate pops up along the way.

Read to find out.

The Next Chapter is the story