I get out of the car and I feel my legs buckle, I slowly shut my eyes and close my car door before I'm able to get my legs to work again. I finally open the door and walk in. I look around at all the people who are having a great time, young girls having the time of their lives not knowing that there's so much more than just partying and drinking. I then avert my eyes to the bar. My heart stops to the vision of Jimin kissing a woman, he doesn't seem to be fighting it. I feel my eyes tear up quickly as my heart shatters like glass.

She's an Asian girl, I can't really see her face for me to say that she's pretty but she's the least of my worries. "Jimin??" I call out, I'd be surprised if my voice made it across the club is a clear call. But then again, it did come out as a cry like call. It was high pitched, a dog could hear it a couple blocks down I'm sure.

I don't notice my bottom lip quivering, he looked at me, scared and shocked. Shocked that he's been caught and there's nothing he can say that will make me think that he was doing something other than kissing another woman. I literally witness him suck on his bottom lip, it only makes me want to cry harder but I'm stronger than I look so I fight the urge. "Izzy.." I can tell that he says, though I can't hear his voice. At this point, I probably was able to hear him but I shut him out. I smack my hand over my mouth and run out of the club, almost running into people. I don't want a single cry to leave my lips at all. I'm so hurt right now, and I know he can't leave the bar because that's his club and he doesn't have any employees.

I get back into my car, did he do this because I didn't reply to him and only thanked him for the ride home? Should I have told him that I love him way earlier? This is what I get for thinking Jimin could hurt me, in a way I was right. He went all medieval on my ass by just turning around and kissing another woman. I sit in my car and cry for a good while, ruining the makeup I had done just for tonight. Now it's all ruined with tears. Why would Jimin even do this? I don't want to be anywhere near this club right now, I startup my car and haul ass back home.

**

She smacks her hand over her mouth and runs out of the club

She smacks her hand over her mouth and runs out of the club. I decide that after I lock up I'll go and talk to her, I want answers for myself. "Who was that?" Gi asks biting her lip. "None of your business, what do you want so you can get out of my face." I say, now.. my relationships and sex life is what I keep private from people at my club. ESPECIALLY from Gi, cause she's the girl who broke my heart, obviously she's going to be nosy with my love life now. Actually, after tonight I don't even think I'll have one.

She chuckles. "I'm guessing your new girlfriend." She says smiling, I can't really tell what kind of a smile it is. If it's a mischievous smile because she knows she's caused a problem with my new girl or a teasing smile. "What makes you say that?" I snap. "You just got really offensive, what happened to the flirtatious Jimin before I set my lips on yours?" I shut my teeth together. "My life is none of your business, kissing you was a mistake.", "What? Your girlfriend got all butt hurt? She actually looked pretty sad." She gasps then chuckles.