Chapter 1 - I always get what I want.

This was my first story so sorry if it's rushed and there are many mitakes. I promise if you stick to it and get to the Sequel, it will be worth it :D 

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, ENJOY!!

___________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I hopped out of bed & went straight to take a shower. After, I did my morning hygiene & straightened my hair & bangs. I went to my closet & picked out a simple pink ‘Hello Kitty’ tanktop, white shorts, & pink low-top converse.

I went downstairs to see the table set & my daddy preparing breakfast. He is a great chef.

“Morning Daddy.” I said after giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Morning Princess. Ready for your first day of school?” He said setting pancakes, sausage, & eggs on my plate.

I groaned. “Ugh, don’t get me started.”

“Oh, come on. It won’t be that bad.” He said.

“Everyone knows being the ‘New Girl’ is hard. Especially when you start as a Junior.” I said.

He sighed. “You always psych yourself out when you start at a new school & it goes well everytime.”

“Whatever.” I said, eating the rest of my food.

“Morning Loving Family.” That must be my sister, Danielle, she’s a total prep. She skipped in the kitchen taking a seat next to my father.

“Morning.” I mumbled.

“Morning Darling.” Said my dad, kissing her on the cheek.

I trudged to the sink to put away my plate. I turnned & rested on the counter. “Hey dad, where’s Craig?”

“Oh, he left earlier this morning for an early practice.” He said.

I turned to Danialle. “If you want a ride, I suggest you eat fast. We have to get going in 15.” I said to Danielle.

After breakfast, I grabbed my bag & phone & got in my Black 2012 Camaro & drove to school.

After a 15 minute drive, we finally arived at Highland High School. The building was huge. I legit aw’ed at it. I turned to Danielle who had the same expression.

Woah!” We said at the same time.

“Yeah, I’m scared.” She said, still in awe.

Plus you’re a freshy, sucks to be you.” I said chuckling.

“Shut up.” She said, opening her door to the car.

I did the same & we immidiately got stares. What are they looking at? Have they never seen two girls get out of a car to go to school? Sheesh.

“Hey, you comin’ with me to get the schedules?” I said making conversation with Danielle as we walked through the front doors.

“Uh, no, I asked dad to pick mine up early, so I already have it. See?” She said holding up a piect of paper.

“Oh, okay, well see ya, text me when you’re at my car at the end of the day.” I said.

“Alright, see ya.” She ran off.

Now I have to walk this huge building alone. I walked for a couple of minutes until I found the main office. When I walked in, I saw a woman who looked to be in her late 40’s. I carefully walked to the front of her desk.