Chapter21

Suga's POV•

"Is she really not coming?" RM asks and I nod.

"She said she works." I say and fix my hair in the mirror.

I was really upset but I had to stay strong so I didn't trigger anyone.

We had to perform and I didn't want to ruin our mood with crying.

"You guys are on!" The person says and we all head out to the stage.

We sing our songs with a lot of emotion and everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

When we got to the last song we were about to start but I looked over to see Jungkook crying.

What is he doing?

He doesn't say anything as he jumps off the stage and runs into the crowd.

My eyes widen once I realize why.

In the crowd I spot (y/n) standing there and then Jungkook running to her, hugging her and almost knocking her over in the process.

She hugs back instantly and we all just sit on the stage in shock.

The whole room is silent except for Jungkooks crying.

"Get him back up here!" our manager hisses and I walk off the stage and over to them.

My heart was pounding like crazy but I couldn't think about that now.

"Go, I'll be here when you're done I promise." she says, pushing his shoulders back a bit.

He backs up and wipes his face that was covered in tears.

He nods and joins my side.

Y/n smiles at me and we walk back to the stage as y/n watches from the crowd.

We manage to make it through the song and once it ends, Jungkook runs right back to y/n and clings to her once again.

We all walk to her and everyone hugs her and there's a lot of crying.

"I thought you couldn't come because of work." I say and she smiles and rubs the back of her head.

"About that..I quit." she says and I look at her confused.

"What do you mean you quit?? You need money to pay for your apartments rent." I say.

"I don't have an apartment anymore." she says and I look at her confused once again.

"I have a favor to ask.." she says.

"What is it?" V asks.

"Can I move in with you guys?" She asks, flashing a smile.

My eyes widen and I throw myself at her and hug her.

"Of course!" The others say and join in too.

"We have to go back to get my things." she says and we nod and leave quickly so we had time to get back on the bus.

We got to y/n's old apartment that already had boxes packed and suitcases.

We helped her move them all onto the bus and once we were done we got onto to the bus and sat down.

"What about your couches and bed and what not?" RM asks.

"Oh, my friends taking it all." she says and he nods.

"I'm so happy you're here!" Jin says, looking over at y/n.

"Me too." she says as she runs her fingers through Jungkooks hair.

He had fallen asleep with his head in her lap after tiring himself out tonight.

"Do your parents know your coming back?" I ask.

"Mhm. I texted them a couple minutes ago." she says.

"They're okay with you living with us?" J-hope asks and she smiles and nods.

"Well we're not going home just yet. We still have three more states to go." Jimin says and she nods and leans her head against my shoulder.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you guys." she says, grabbing onto my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I close my eyes and savor the moment.

I finally had her back and I wasn't letting her go.