Chapter8

About a month had passed and tonight was the performance they were doing.

I pushed aside my grudges against them after they all apologized to me.

In that time Suga and I had gotten pretty close.

So that was new.
•••
"Let's go or we're gonna be late to our own concert." RM says and everyone gets onto the bus.

On the ride there the guys were humming along to the songs they were gonna sing, Ming was talking to Jin, and I was scrolling through my phone.

I think they were gonna sing Dope, Fire, Run, butterfly, and I need u from what they said.

I loved all those songs so it would be lit.
•••
When we arrived at the place, we went with them to their dressing room.

"You'll be on in 10!" The lady yells and they all started checking the mirror to make sure they looked good.

"You guys look great, don't worry." I say and see Suga smile.

"I'll be in the crowd cheering you guys on!" I say while flashing a smile.

They all smile and continue getting ready.

"Time to go!" The lady says, popping her head in the door.

Before I know what I'm saying my mouth speaks before my brain.

"Good luck, Oppa!" I say and my eyes widen and I cover my mouth.

Suga blushes slightly before flashing me a smile and giving a thumbs up before leaving.

I'd never hear the end of this now.

Ming and I went out in the crowd after a couple seconds and cheered them on as they got on the stage.

"Hello! How is everyone tonight!?" J-Hope asks while flashing a big and bright smile.

There is loud screams and the guys all move towards the center of the stage after talking for a few minutes.

"I Hope you guys enjoy!" Jimin says and the music for Fire starts and the crowd goes wild as they start to dance.

After a couple songs they announce the last song, I need u.

The crowd once again goes crazy as Suga starts.

Once the chorus starts, everyone goes crazy and starts singing, including me.

While they're singing I swear I see Suga looking at me.

My mind kept saying "Nah, he's looking out at the people."

I shake the thought and continue singing.

When the song ends, they say goodbye and goodnight then walk backstage.

The lights come on and I see crying people everywhere.

Once the room clears out and everyone leaves we meet back up with the guys.

"You guys did great!" I say, avoiding Suga's gaze because of what I said earlier.

"Thank you." they say and we walk out to the bus.

"Let's go get dinner!" Jungkook yells and everyone is fast to agree.

"I should get home. It'll be really late by time we get back and I don't wanna go out too late." I say and Ming smiles.

"Just stay the night at their dorm. I am." she says and runs her finger down Jin's chest causing my eyes to widen and me to wanna throw up.

"Yeah, it's no problem at all!" Jimin says and I look around to see everyone looking over except for Jin and Ming who were making out.

"Alright." I say and they cheer and we go eat.

After eating we finally got home and all the guys turn towards me.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I say and V shakes his head.

"No. You can just sleep in Suga's room." he says and I look up at Suga who doesn't seem fazed.

"What about you?" I ask.

"I'll sleep in there too, duh. Follow me." he says and my eyes widen and I don't move.

Ming ends up pushing me and I glare at her before following Suga into his room.

It was different from what I had imagined but it was pretty nice in here...and it was also freezing.

"It's usually cold in here. You can wear some of my clothes so you don't have to sleep in shorts and a tank top." he says and I hesitantly nod.

He walks to his dresser and pulls out a pullover and joggers and hands it to me.

"Once you're done let me know so we can go to sleep." he says, yawning and walking out of the room.

I stand behind the door, just in case someone tries to come in, and change.

When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror he had on the back of his door and smiled.

His clothes looked good on me...I liked it.

I folded my clothes and opened the door, announcing that I'm done.

Suga turns around and nods before saying goodnight to the others and walking inside, shutting the door behind him.

He stands back and looks me up and down before smiling.

"You look good." he says and I feel my face get hot and I turn around and pretend to check my phone that was resting on my clothes.

"Okay, you don't mind sleeping on the same bed, right?" He asks and I hesitate before shaking my head no.

He nods and lays down after turning off the light.

"Well lay down." he says after a moment and I crawl into the bed by the wall.

It was still freezing even in these warm clothes.

How does he sleep at night?

"Are you still cold?" He asks from beside me as if reading my mind.

"Yeah, kinda but I'll be okay." I say, facing the wall with my back turned to him.

While trying to get warm, I felt a freezing hand rest on my arm and then a hot breath hit my ear.

"Can you hold Oppa's hand so it's warm?" He asks, casting shivers down my spine and my face to burns.

"W-Why are you talking like that?" I ask and  blush as I realize my voice shook in the beginning.

He laughs and moves back.

"I'm just messing with you." he says and pulls the blankets up.

I just lay there in shock.

He's messing with me.. two can play at that game.

I have the Oppa card and I'm gonna use it.

Hm. Watch me. You don't mess with y/n!

Let the games begin.