Chapter11

Suga's...girlfriend...?

"Oh, I didn't know he had a girlfriend." I say, grabbing onto the sleeve of my jacket.

Why did I feel so down about it?

"I don't." he replies, turning to me.

"Don't say that Yoongi!" the girl says while flipping back her blonde hair.

"But-" I begin but I'm cut off.

"EX girlfriend." he says, emphasizing the first part.

Ex girlfriend?

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Don't be like that, baby." She says and I feel my stomach sink.

What am I doing? I should be having fun.

With that I walk away go get a drink.

As I'm pushing through bodies, I run into Jimin.

"Suga's not even having fun anymore because of her." he pouts and I look back in the direction they're in to see that she's all over Suga.

"Why is she here? And why did you guys look so worried?" I ask and we walk outside so it's quieter.

"That's Suga's first girlfriend, his first love." Jimin says and I feel my chest tighten.

"Okay...but why is that a problem?" I ask and he sighs.

"She cheated on him after turning him absolutely crazy." he says and I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She turned Suga into a crazed Jealous person after she cheated and went back to him. He was too blinded by her compulsive lying and went straight back to her even after what she did. Then he was crazy. He never let anyone around her and when they did get near her he'd break out into a fight. He was obsessed with her because she made him be that way." Jimin says and I stare at him with my jaw to the floor.

"Why is she here?" I ask.

"Most likely to try and get him back." Jimin says and my stomach drops.

"Would he take her back..?" I ask, looking down at the ground.

"I'm not sure because of you..but if you weren't here he'd take her back in a heartbeat." Jimin says and I sigh.

"We should go make sure nothing happens." I say and he nods and we go back inside.
l
When we get back in I see Ming and Jin dancing, V eating, and Jungkook, J-Hope, and RM talking to a group of girls.

"Look." Jimin says from beside me and I look over to see the girl crying.

Suga says something after pinching the bridge of his nose but I couldn't tell what he had said.

The rest of the party Jimin and I kept a close eye on them.

When everyone finally left, around 3am, we all sat down on the couch.

"I'm sleeping in your room, right Yoongi?" I hear and look over to see the girl coming out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, whatever." he says and I feel my chest tighten at his answer.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks, looking over at them along with everyone else.

"I'm gonna stay here for awhile." she says with a smile before throwing her arms around Suga.

She gonna stay here..?

"We never agreed to that!" Jimin says while standing up.

"It's only for a couple nights." Suga says and my eyes widen.

He was defending her..

"Unbelievable." Jimin says and stomps out of the room.

"I'm gonna go clean a little then go home." I say and walk into the kitchen and start picking up the cups.

I clean for about an hour and a half then get ready to leave.

I'm pretty sure everyone was asleep except for Ming who was helping me clean.

She parted ways and I headed to the living room.

When I was about to leave I looked over and noticed Suga asleep on the couch.

I let out a breath of relief and grab the blanket that was resting on the rocking chair.

I walk over to him and place the blanket over him.

I carefully push back the hair that was in his eyes and smile down at him.

He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping.

When he started to move I jumped back and sprinted out of the house.

On the walk back I had to convince myself that I was safe from the creepy crawly creatures of the dark.
~
When I finally got home, I locked the door and headed up to my room and changed my clothes.

After doing so I laid down on my bed with a sigh.

Why did she have to come? Why did I care?

There was so many questions I wanted to ask but I was afraid to get the answer.

I went to sleep, pushing the thought out of my head.
•••
When I woke up the next morning I got up and headed downstairs to eat breakfast with my parents.

After we ate I went and showered.

My head was still swarming from last night and I couldn't shake the uneasy feeling I had.

At least he hadn't slept in the same room as her.

When I was done in the shower I blow dried then curled my hair then got dressed.

Once I was changed and ready, I headed back to the dorm because Jimin had asked me to.

He let's me in and we walk to the kitchen where I see everyone seated and eating breakfast.

"Why aren't you talking to me, babe?" The girl asks, running her fingers through his lime hair.

He pushes her hand away and continues to eat.

"Oppa please!" she says and he shifts in his seat but doesn't say anything.

"So y/n..I heard my Yoongi likes you calling him Oppa." The girl says , looking at me with narrowed eyes.

I just shrug.

"Well don't. He's my Oppa. My boyfriend. He loves me." she says and I nod.

I wasn't going to argue with her.

"He likes a lot of things though..that's what I love about him. He loves being called Oppa the best and when you bite and pull his lip while kissing, and he likes holding hands, sleeping, rough sex." she says and my eyes widen and he almost chokes on his food.

The other guys look at them with wide eyes.

"Good to know." I say and avert my eyes to Ming and talk to her.

After everyone finishes eating we sit down in the living room.

I noticed that they had finished cleaning up the dorm so it was spotless now.

"When do you plan on leaving?" The girl asks, looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"She doesn't have to leave. She's welcome here, unlike you." Jimin says, pulling me into his side.

"You two should just date then so this bitch stops going after my boyfriend." she says and I feel anger boil up inside of me.

"What did you just call me?" I ask and she smirks.

"I called you a bitch." she repeats and I stand up and go to fling myself at her but I'm pulled back by four strong arms.

She just sits there and laughs while Suga looks at me in shock.

"Pathetic." I say and leave.

I was so angry I couldn't even think straight.