Chapter9

"Oh my god!" I scream as my alarm goes off for the sixth time this morning.

We had school tomorrow and I was absolutely dreading it.

I was gonna look like a zombie.

I didn't bother with looking good as I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put on my uniform, wishing death upon myself.

I groaned and grabbed my bag and phone and headed to hell.

When I got in our first class I looked over at the guys and they all seemed to me glowing.

I walk to them and cover my eyes.

"You guys are too cute to be here right now. Your shininess is killing my tired eyes." I say and drop my hand when I hear a few laughs.

"You look like death itself." Ming says coming up, behind me.

"Thanks, I know." I say while giving her a thumbs up.

I was way to tired to start torturing Suga today.

"No, she looks pretty!" V says and I smile at him.

At least someone here was nice.

I walk back to my seat and sit down and let my head fall onto the desk.

Today was rough.

Y/n!" I hear, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Uh, 27!" I yell and everyone starts laughing.

Jeez, give me a break I'm tired.

"Maybe you should go to the nurse. Are you not feeling well?" the teacher asks and I lift my head with a glare.

"I'm tired because school starts way too early and I just want to sleep all day." I say and saying that made me think of Suga because he's always talking about sleeping or is actually sleeping.

"I don't like your attitude today Ms L/n." the teacher says.

"Well I don't like yours either." I say and he smacks my desk with his stick thingy but I'm not fazed by it at all.

"Go to the hall, now." he says and I stand up.

"Woah, can I sleep out there?" I asks and hear some laughs around me.

He glares at me and I throw my hands up in defeat and go into the hallway.

I was sassy when I was tired.

I slid down the wall and next thing I knew, I was asleep.
••••
Suga's POV•

I watched y/n as she walked out the classroom.

She was sassy today and that made me laugh.

She was complaining about being tired and it reminded me of myself.

"Always getting in trouble with someone." Ming says, shaking her head in y/n's direction.

"What do you mean?" I ask, looking over at her.

"Back in America at her old school she got suspended four times for talking back to a teacher for this exact reason. Girl needs her sleep." Ming says and I can't help but to laugh.

This girl and I were so alike.

When classes ended we all headed out and that's when I noticed y/n leaning against the wall asleep.

She had actually fallen asleep out here..

Unbelievable.

I bent down to her level and shook her awake but she just groaned and swatted her hand at me.

"Y/n you have to get up." I say and she groans again but makes no attempt to open her eyes.

"If you don't get up Oppa's gonna kiss you." I whisper in her ear and she hops up and runs down the hall and out of view.

I laugh to myself and go to my next class.

She sure was something else.

After all classes had ended, I walked down the hallway and saw something that made my jaw drop.

Y/n was asleep on the floor under a bench.

She was laying on her jacket with her backpack under her head.

Are you serious?

I walked over to her and put my hand on her head so she wouldn't get hurt if she sat up and I slid her out from underneath the bench.

Her eyes opened slowly then her eyebrow raised.

"Where am I?" She asks, sitting up and I laugh.

"School." I say and she sighs and rubs her eyes.

"I really am exhausted. I need to go home and sleep more." she says and I shake my head at her with a smile and help her up.

"Anyway, you should go sleep too just because sleep is so nice." she says and walks out of the school.

I smile at where she once was.

There's just something about her that makes me want to be around her..I'm pretty sure I know why...
•••
Your POV •

When I got home I went straight to my room and fell face first on my bed and went back to sleep.

When I woke up it was the next day and I felt somewhat refreshed.

I wasn't tired anymore so that was good.

I got dressed in my uniform, did my hair, then grabbed my stuff and headed to school.

When I got there the teacher gave me a dirty look and I couldn't help but to laugh.

It was pretty funny.

"Hey, look who's actually living today!" Jungkook says when I walk over to them.

"Yeah, I slept from the time I got home till this morning. I feel great." I say and I hear Suga laugh.

Oh yeah...Suga.

Now it's time to deal with this boy.

"Best part was I had a dream last night about my Oppa." I say, flicking my eyes to Suga.

He looks at me and a slight blush comes onto his face.

"Your...Oppa..?" He says lowly but I hear it and smirk.

"Just kidding. I was dreaming about the Seventeen members. It was an awesome dream." I say and walk to my desk, hearing a bunch of oo's behind me.

I smile triumphantly and start doing my work.

This is how it would be.

No way in hell would I let him get away with messing with me.

That's not how this works buddy.

I know his weaknesses and he doesn't know mine so I have that against him.

And boy am I gonna use it.