Chapter5

Y/n's pov•

When Joon and I got back to the house we sat down on the couch and watched some TV.

As we were watching TV my phone kept going off so I sighed and picked it up.

🎶Joonie: I didn't know you had a boyfriend.

Y/n🌷: why is that important?

🎶Namjoon: it's not..but I didn't know.

I don't reply to it and set my phone down.

After hours of Joon and I hanging out his mom came and got him.

Once he left I showered and went to sleep.
•••
When I woke up the next day I let out a sigh.

I didn't wanna go to school.

Nonetheless, I got ready and headed to school.
••
"How do you still look good?" Ming whines and I shrug.

She had been ranting about me not wearing makeup for the past 10 minutes.

I head to class, Ignoring her whining.

When I get inside I feel eyes on me and notice the guys looking at me.

I go over to my seat and start on my work.

I wasn't really in the mood to deal with people today.

I was beyond tired but just my luck, everyone bothered me and the day went by super slow.

"Are you going home?" I hear and look over to see Jungkook at my side.

I felt a little relieved that no one was with him.

"Yeah, are you?" I ask.

"I was going to but maybe you wanted to hang out." he says and I look around.

When I see no sign of the others I nod.

"Sure. You can come to my house." I say and he smiles and nods.

When we get to my house, I turn to him.

"I'll be right back. Make yourself at home." I say and he nods and sits down as I go upstairs.

I change my clothes to joggers and a crop top then head back down.

When I get into the living room he looks up at me and smiles.

"So how come you're not with the guys?" I ask.

"I'm not gonna be with them 24/7 ya know." he says with a laugh and I nod understanding.

As he says that his phone goes off and he looks up at me, sucking in his lips.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The guys are asking where I went." he says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh..well you can tell them. I say and he nods and texts back.

After a couple seconds his phone goes off and he laughs.

"What?" I ask.

"They said Suga looks jealous but is claiming he's not." he says and I let out a small laugh before turning back to the TV.

"Now they're asking where you live." he says and I sigh.

"Well if you want, they can come too. It's up to you." I say and he let's out a breath and texts back.

"They're on their way." he says and I nod.

It doesn't take very long until I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." he says and stands up and walks to the door.

Then all the guys pile into the living room.

"What are you wearing?" Jin asks, looking at me with a disappointed mother look.

"Uh, clothes." I say, looking at them confused.

"You're showing a lot of skin." RM says and I shrug.

"Eh, not really." I say and sit back down.

Jungkook sits back down beside me and the others look at us.

"Well, sit." Jungkook says and they all find a place on the couches.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming here after school?" J-hope asks but Jungkook doesn't seem to pay attention which makes me laugh.

"It's fine. He can hang out with me alone. You guys don't always need to come when he does. Just saying." I say and they all look at me a little hurt.

I felt kinda sorry but it was true.

From the corner of my eye I could see Suga looking at me but I didn't say anything about it.

After a couple hours the guys left and I decided to order myself some take out.

While I waited for it to come I danced around the house to Seventeen's song No F.U.N.

After awhile, the food came and I ate while scrolling Pinterest on my laptop.

I kept seeing pictures of Bts and I couldn't help but to start laughing.

It was just so weird because after getting to know them I didn't even think of them as a K-pop band.

Once my food was gone I locked the front door and headed upstairs and got ready for bed.

Lucky for me, tomorrow was the last day of school before our five week break.

I don't even know why but I wasn't questioning it.
•••
When I woke up the next morning I put on my Uniform then headed to school.

"We should hang out soon." Ming says upon joining my side.

"Sure, we have a lot of time after today." I say with a smile.

"Yeah I know! Maybe you could ask the guys if we could all hang out." she says as a blush appears on her face upon mentioning the Bts guys.

"Sure. I say and she hugs me after thanking me a hundred plus times.

When we get into the class I walk to the guys.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?" I ask, sitting down in the open desk in front of Suga.

"Uh nothing really, why?" RM asks.

"Well Ming really wants to hang out with you guys, mainly Jin, and so she wanted me to ask about hanging out tomorrow." I say.

"Will you be there?" Jimin asks.

"Well yeah."I say.

"Then sure." he says, flipping the pages in the book.

"Okay cool. I'll text one of you tomorrow." I say and head back to my desk.

"They said yeah." I say and her face turns red and she hugs me with a huge smile on her face.

"you're the best y/n!" She says and I laugh.

"Yeah, I know." I say and she playfully rolls her eyes and sits down.
••
After first period, the day flew passed and I was super happy about that.

"See you tomorrow!" Ming says and I nod and walk home.

Another day with them? Huh.

I guess I really had made some more friends.

That only made me miss my others friends more..

I'm doing this for you Ming so be happy.

I lay down and slowly fall asleep.

Hopefully she has fun tomorrow.