Chapter3

When I woke up the next morning I showered and changed into my uniform.

I was grateful for the fact that today was Friday and there wasn't school tomorrow.

After pulling my hair up into a pony tail and grabbing my things, I head downstairs.

"I'll see you later!" I call out and then make my way to school.
•••
When I get there I head to class and sit down in my seat, patiently waiting for class to begin.

"Hey." Jimin says as he sits down in front of me.

"Oh, hey." I say, looking behind him only to see the rest of the guys.

"So, how about tomorrow?" He asks and I look at him confused.

"For?" I ask and he laughs.

"You hanging out with us. Obviously." he says, fixing his tie.

"You were serious about that?" I ask as I set down my pencil.

"Of course we were!" V says from beside him.

"Oh..then I guess tomorrow is fine." I say and they both smile at me.

"Great! I'll give you my number so you can text me." he says and I hear gasps from girls in the classroom.

"Sure." I say and pull out my phone, handing it to him.

"Did you want ours too?" V asks and I shrug but he takes it anyway and types his number in then they  begin to pass it around.

"We'll see you tomorrow then! Just text one of us and we'll meet you somewhere or give you our address." Jin says as he hands me my phone back.

"Not fair!" Ming cries out, flinging herself at me and shaking my shoulders.

"It's not that big of a deal. They're just normal people like you and me in my book." I say and I hear gasps.

I look over and notice Suga smiling in my direction.

I feel my face heat and I turn around quickly.

Why am I blushing?

I shake my head and sit down in my seat.

Luckily, the class goes by quickly and to my surprise,  the rest of the day does as well.

After school I head home and go straight to my room and sit down in my chair and blast Bts's Dope.

No matter what they were still my favorite K-pop band and that wouldn't change just because I went to school with them.

Suddenly, I hear a ding and look down to see a message from V.

V👽: Don't forget about tomorrow!

I laugh at the name and scroll through the other contacts to look at the names.

RM's was "🎶Joonie"

Jimin's was "Jimin😜"

Jhope's was "Sunshine ☀"

Jungkook's was "Jungkookie🍪"

Jin's was "Jin🍬"

When I got down to Suga's it shocked me.

I kept re reading it to make sure I had read it right and I had.

It read, "Oppa✌"

Why would he put it as that?

I shrug it off and message V back.

Y/n🌷- I won't.

With that I went back to listening to music and had a little dance party by myself.