Chapter4

"That was fun." Jin says once we get back to their dorm.

We had gotten food then we were gonna go to the movies but got kicked out which was pretty funny.

"Did you have fun?" Suga asks.

"Mhm." I hum and he smiles a bit.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask and he looks at me confused but nods.

"Why did you put your name in my phone as Oppa?" I ask and the others look over at Suga too.

"You did?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah." he confirms and they all give a sigh and I look at them confused.

"Well well well. Has Suga taken an interest in y/n here?" Jin asks and I see Suga's face flush.

"Did I miss something?" I ask, still very confused.

"It's just that Suga likes when girls call him Oppa and you're younger than him and you're really pretty so he could possibly like you soon." V says and I look at them with wide eyes.

"It doesn't mean I like you so don't think that. I'm just saying." Suga says, standing up and putting his hands into his pockets before going somewhere else in the dorm.

"Maybe we shouldn't try anymore then." Jin Says.

"Huh?" I ask even though it wasn't directed to me.

"Well, we're interested in knowing you too but if we did that knowing Suga could possibly like you it wouldn't end well." Jin says and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Suga gets jealous easily when it comes to girls he likes but he won't admit it out loud. We know because we've seen it before and it wouldn't end well for us." he says and shivers.

"Oh." I say, averting my gaze.

"I don't think he'll like me anyway so it's cool." I say, standing up.

"I'm gonna get a drink then head home if you don't mind." I say and they nod.

I walk towards the kitchen and get half a glass full of water and drink it all then wash the glass I had used. 

When I turn around I run right into a body.

"Oh I'm sorry, Suga" I say once I notice who it is.

"Leaving already?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Alright. See you around." he says.

"Okie dokie." I say and walk towards the doorway but he stops me with a "oh hey and.." and I turn around.

"Call me Oppa." The one and only Min Yoongi says with a smile spread across his beautiful face.

I feel my face heat, remembering what the guys had said.

Without saying a word, I leave the room and the dorm.
•••
When I get home I throw myself down on my bed and let out a breath.

All of them said they wanted to get to know me but it seemed like they meant how Suga wanted to.

This was crazy.

I let the thought drift away as I fall asleep.
•••
When I woke up the next morning I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

The clock read 11:22am and I let out a yawn and grabbed my phone before walking downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and saw a note and envelope on the table.

The note read:
There's money in the envelope and we should be home in about two weeks so spend the money for food only. Love mom & dad."