☾ T W E L VE

"babe!! me and jungkook are home!!" jungkook tells as both boys took their shoes of entering the house.

they entered the living room as they saw the t.v playing a random movie on netflix.

both boys shrugged as they started to wonder around the place. all of a sudden they both heard mumbles and the sound of something hitting the door on one of the rooms.

"hello!! jimin, taehyung? are you in their?" jungkook opened the door with hoseok following behind as they saw taehyung tied up on a chair with tape covering his mouth, and fresh tears falling out of his eyes.

"taehyung!! what happened?" jungkook asked as he freed taehyung. once he did he instantly hugged him as taehyung sobbed on him.

hoseok began to worry as he ran to check the other rooms as he tried to find jimin.

after a few minutes, there was still no sign of him and hoseok began to panick more.

"taehyung!! where is jimin?"

"hoseok hyung!!!!"

"hyung," taehyung cried as he went to hug hoseok. "j-jimin. t-the guy."

"what?? taehyung what happened?"

"m-me and jimin where seeing a movie. the lights went off a-and then there was a g-guy and he hit me with something. i-i'm sorry i tried to protect jimin but i c-couldn't."

hoseok felt dizzy as taehyungs
shared the news. he ran out of the room as he grabbed his phone calling the police.

"911. what's your emergency."

"my house. he kidnapped my boyfriend!!"

"he? who is he?"

"this guy. he started stalking my boyfriend. just please just come!!" hoseok begged as he started to cry.

"we are on our way sir."

---

what do you guys want to happen next?

Please comment and vote

Love you all