☾ E L E VE N

"i'm heading to work now baby. i'll come back later. stay safe and don't open the door to anybody you don't know okay?" hoseok said as he tied his shoelaces.

"okay then. but what if i get bored?"

"well you can call taehyung, he's not working today and i bet he's going to be bored too."

"okay then. i love you."

"bye love you too. be careful!!"

"okay bye," jimin said giving hoseok a kiss on the lips, and then hoseok left

__

it had been a few hours since hoseok had gone to work and that taehyung came to keep jimin some company.

hoseok said that he would be arriving very late so taehyung just decided to sleep over since jungkook was going to be with hoseok.
both boys were talking about random things that just came up to their heads.

"you know jimin, i feel like we have known each other for years" (?)

"omg i thought that too. i feel so comfortable just talking to you."

"do you want to watch a movie?"

"yeah. order some pizza if you want."

taehyung smiled picking up his phone as he called the pizza parlor asking for two boxes of large pepperoni pizzas with soda.

"what movie do you want to see."

"have you ever seen hush."

"what's that?" jimin asked as he cuddled in hoseoks blanket.

"a movie on netflix. just trust me you will like it."

---

they were 30 minutes into the movie and jimin had almost peed and shit his pants.
(shane dawson)

"i hate this movie."

"ohh come on ji--" taehyung couldn't finish his sentenced because the lights had turned off.

"taehyung!!!" jimin yelled as he locked hands with him, pulling him close.

"it's okay jimin. it's just a black out. i'll go check the light out. i'll be right back okay?"

jimin unsurely nodded letting go of taehyung. he watched taehyung walked out of the house as he grabbed his phone turning the flash light on.

after a few minutes jimin began to worry since taehyung had not returned.

come on jimin be brave, he thought in his head.

he was about to walk out when he saw taehyung come back in.

"are you okay jimin?"

"yeah what happened?"

"ohh the lights went off. but i called a guy. he said that he would try to come later to fix it if not he was going to come tomorrow morning."

jimin nodded as he tried to ignore the pain in his stomach.

"well hello their."

taehyung turned around just to be smacked with something in his head as he fell onto the floor his vision going blurry.

he tried to stand up but it felt as if his body was too heavy, and the pain in his head was not helping at all.

all he heard was jimins muffled yells and screams and a voice say:

"wow hush? that's one of my favorite movies," before everything went black.

--
follow my backup account minpuffs and go read my Astro and bts /svt imagines book.