☾ T W O

hoseok woke up with a small headache as he stood up from his bed getting ready.
in a few hours he was going to pick up jimin from the train station and he was nervous. he didn't really know what to expect. what if he was really ugly? what if he was annoying?

thoughts surrounded hoseoks mind but he ignored them as he started to get ready and hoping that everything went well.

when he was done with his shower he stood in the mirror making sure he had a good outfit before meeting jimin.

he decided on a simple outfit as he figured out what would happen after they met. thinking that jimin would probably be hungry he decided that they would later go eat at a fast food place.

he went downstairs sitting down on his couch turning on his iphone. he opened his messages as he stared to text the guys in their group chat.

swegyoongi♪
hoes why am i here

pinkjoon
because today we meet hoseoks boyfriend duh

marioislyfe♥︎

okay still stop texting me ughh i'm trying to get my beauty sleep

daddyjeon

i agree with jin hyung

swegyoongi♪
shut up jungcock go cuddle with your boyfriend

taehyungz☀︎

yeah cuddle with me i'm cold

pinkjoon

come on jin let's go to sleep see y'all hoes later adios

hoseok just chuckled at his friends as he rolled his eyes turning off his phone after checking the time.

12:26 pm

jimin was going to arrive in 3o minutes and hoseok excitedly grabbed his car keys as he left to the flower shop to get something pretty for jimin.

when he arrived at the flower shop he looked at three flowers that caught his attention. they were all colorful and pretty making him want to get a bouquet.

1:03, he mumbled aloud as he thanked the women grabbing the flowers heading to the train station

- - -

when he arrived there he went to the train that came from busan as he looked for a boy he had never seen before.

nice. very nice. (svt)

after a while of looking around he saw a small short boy with black hair coming up to him.

"are you jung hoseok?" he asked in a soft tone making hoseok smile hard.

"yeah I am. i'm guessing your park jimin," he said as he smiled at him.

"ohh um i bought you these, i'm sorry if you don't like them it's just that i didn't know which flowers you liked and th--," and in that moment jimin hugged him.

"thank you, i really like them a lot so don't worry," jimin told him as he let go of hoseok.

he's so small, hoseok gushed wanting to squish jimins cheeks.

"so where are we going now hyung?" jimin asked him.

"well right now we have to plan a story to tell them how we met," hoseok told him.

"okay hyung let's go, i'm so excited," he said grabbing hoseok's hand as they walked to his car.

------

on the way over their they had planned to say they met in a coffee shop when jimin came to visit seoul. they had started talking when hoseok sat on the same table with jimin as they started to talk about an art book jimin was seeing.

not cliché at all. right?

"so my friends can be rude sometimes but don't let that affect you okay? they don't mean it they just pretend to be tough especially yoongi-hyung."

jimin just nodded curious to meet this yoongi. it reminded him of someone.

he smiled hearing hoseok talk about all of his friends and he could tell how much they meant to him.

he couldn't help but smile, after all
he wished he had friends who accepted him being gay, instead of leaving like a familiar friend who betrayed him min yoongi.

------

hellooooo I made a new story called neverland. Please go read it and vote thanks uuu!!

Edited:09/21/16