Chapter 11

-Jason's Point of view-

"Well if you want me to be a jerk then I will, baby girl." I told her and sure was serious about it. I glanced down at her with my jaw clenched and walked past her, bruising my shoulder against her's.

Muttering few curse words on my way to the stairs I felt a slight rush of anger in my veins. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I have an extreme bad temper and her saying that totally ticked me off. She's a pain in the butt and she really knows how to piss me off to the best level.

I walked into my room slamming the door shut with force. My breath became uneven and anger took over me. My jaw clenched and my fists balled.

I ran a hand through my hair pulled on the ends. I was staring to have second thought about this job. I've only been here for about 24hours and so far all she does is pissed me off.

My phone started ringing, bringing me out of my thought. I groaned and pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket and slip my finger across the screen to answer the call.

"Hey Jason."

"What do you want Katie?"

"Chill out baby, I'm just missing you. We haven't had fun for a while now, maybe you should come over to my house tonight so we can catch up..."

I licked my lips before chewing on them. Katie is kind of like my fuck buddy and she only calls me up when she want to fuck. "Sorry babe, I got some shit to look after. I can't go tonight."I responded.

I heard her sigh."ohh, come on Jasey you can't say no when I'm already waiting for you."

"Haven't you heard what I said? I got some business to do so fuck off." I yelled at her and hanged up on her.

My phone rang once again. I groaned loudly feeling even angrier. I answered the call and yelled."FUCK OFF KATIE!"

"This isn't Katie bro, come to the east high 17th Griswold street again this night at ten.Don't be late. We're gonna have a one on one fight again." The unfamiliar voice spike through the phone. I immediately tensed up, gritting my teeth together.

"And who the fuck are you?"

He chuckled darkly before saying, "Just come to where I'm telling you and you'll find out." And then he cut off the line.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who the fuck was this motherfucker? And why the fuck is he asking me to meet him at the same place as I knocked out Anthony on? Is this some sort of trap? Cause I ain't got time for bullshit, but since I really wanna know why this bitch is I gonna go tonight.

I quickly searched for Ricks phone number in my contact list. I clicked on it once I found and it soon started ringing. After few more ring he finally answered the call.

"Yo, Jason. What's up bro?"

"Rick, call the guys up and tell them to meet me up at the same street I knocked Anthony out on yesterday. Tell to come prepared at half nine and make sure to be there too." I told him.

"But why? What's goin' on?"

"Some bitch wants to fight again tonight."
••••••••
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Big thanks to •OneDirectionWeirdo• for reminding me to update haha thanks Babe this ones for you!

Ah well. I need some co-writers for some of my stories and a new one I'm working on so if your interested inbox me comment or kik me (kik: .msfts) for more info!

Thanks!

#foodislifelol

-Justynn Gomez