Street Fighter -Jason McCann Story-

Prologue

I stared at my bleeding nose in the mirror. Another fight was going on today at nine and I knew I needed to be there. I quickly cleaned up my nose. It wasn't broken but it was just bleeding, no big deal though. The fucker was down in a blink of an eye and I came out as the winner, like always.

My lips twitched into a smirk when I recapped the scene of my last street fight. The feeling of being announced as a winner never gets old. It's the best feeling that no one can replace.

I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom causing me to come back to conscious. I walked out of my bathroom and entered my bedroom, which was connected to it. I looked around trying to find my phone while it continued ringing. When I finally found it I groaned and went over to my messy bed. I picked up my phone looking at the caller ID.

"Jason man, what took you so long?"

"Shut the fuck up Rick. What do you want?"

"There's another fight tonight at the east high 17th Griswold street at nine, you gotta be there."

"Kay bro, I'll be there and who's the waste man?"

"Anthony James."

"Well it's a goodbye to Anthony James."

"Of course man, good luck."

"Safe bro."

I hung up and threw my phone back on the bed. I only had about an hour to prepare for my next fight. Anthony James is known as a trouble kid, he's also younger than me so I'm more than sure that I'll get him down tonight.

I quickly got changed into some basketball shorts and went downstairs into my gym for a little work out-warm up. Throwing some hard punches into the punching bag and doing some high kicks, I already felt the sweat on my forehead.

Once again my phone was ringing interrupting me from my work out. I rolled my eyes and slipped off my boxing gloves before answering the call.

"Hello? Is this Jason?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I heard the man on the other side. It was Bryan Hanks, my mother close friend. I was confused to why this man was calling me at this time. What does he want?

I breathed out and replied with."Yeah?"

He sighed in relief."Oh it's me Bryan. Bryan Hanks your mother friend, if you remember."

I scratched the back of my neck and shifted my weight to one side, leaning against the wall."Of course I remember. I haven't heard about you for a long time. How you doing?"

I heard him chuckle."I'm alright Jason, thanks for asking but umm-that's not what I'm calling you for..."He trailed off.

"I'm calling you because I need you for a little job. If you're interested in making some good amount of money for a little amount of job, please let me know."He explained. I rose my brows. What is this dude up to?

"And what is it?"I questioned curiously.

He exhaled a deep loud breath before answering my question." If you can, can you come over to 123 Prixton avenue in about thirty minutes?"I bit my lip as I thought about it. I can't miss the next fight. I hate missing out fights, it makes me look like a pussy but then on the other side this guy is offering me a job which sounds interesting. I groaned and bought the phone back to my ear.

"Alright, I'll be there."I said hesitantly. I heard him sigh in relief once again.

"Thank you Jason. Trust me you'll not reject this job."
••••••••••
Yay or Nay?

Ugh i have an headache
It 8:57 pm lol

Tehe hehe whale...bye
5+likes

-Justynn Gomez
(Credit to Quotev)