Chapter 3

I shifted and tossed around in my new bed. It's uncomfortable and too soft for my liking. I couldn't fall asleep at all even though I've been trying to for more than two hours.

I sighed and face the ceiling. I ran a hand through my hair. Suddenly my throat became dry and I wanted some cold water.

Removing the covers off of my body I pulled myself out of the king size bed and crept towards the door. Pulling the door open, trying hard not to make much noise, I peeked out into the pure darkness.

Slowly and silently I walked down the hallway and towards the stairs. When I passed y/n bedroom I noticed that her light was still on.

However, I remember what Bryan told me earlier today.'She'll come out of her bedroom when she's ready'. His voice spoke through my mind.

I quietly made my way down the huge stairs until I finally reached the fucking bottom.

Heading towards the kitchen I was surprised to see that the light was left on in the kitchen. I entered the kitchen only to see a brown haired girl standing by the kitchen counter, her back facing me.

I slowly made my way towards her, trying to stay as quiet so that I didn't scare her away. One step wrong and the pavement beneath my feet make a creaky sound, causing the girls head to snap to my direction.

She gulped loudly when her eyes met mine. They had tears in them and they were red from crying. Her face did not contain one single flaw. She looked so vulnerable and weak.

I coughed and starched the back of my neck, bringing myself back to my conscious."Sorry,"I mumbled. She didn't response. She just stayed still in her spot and her eyes fell to her fingers.

"I was just getting some water."I said to her while opening the refrigerator and taking out a bottle of cold water.

I passed my her and just when I was about to walk back to my room she stopped me."Hey, wait."

••••••••

blehblehblehbleh

im soooo bored like sooooo bored

so hurr enjoy

and to my bby thats constantly commenting...ILY!

5+ Votes/Commenting

-Justynn Gomez