Chapter 4

I slowly turned around to face her. She looked at me and smiled widely."Thank you."She said, just below a whisper.

My eyebrows knitted slightly. "Why you thanking me?"

"Because you took my fathers offer for protecting me and looking after me."She spoke weakly. If only this poor girl knew that I'm only doing this for money. If only she knew.

"I do my job and get paid for it so it's no problem to me." She nodded and faked a smile, almost as if the words that just came out of my mouth weren't the one's she wanted to hear.

"Okay, I think I'll go to bed now. I'm feeling quite tired."I said, faking a yawn. She pushes a strand of her brown long hair behind her ear and nodded, sniffling.

"Goodnight."I heard her mutter before I walked out of the kitchen. I quickly but silently jogged up the stairs and to my bedroom. I drank some water before collapsing onto the bed and some how feel asleep.

I woke to my phone ringing. A groan escaped my mouth along with some curse words as I was trying to find my phone under my pillow.

I pulled it out from under the pillow and with my eyes still closed I managed to answer the call.

"Jason ar-"

"Rick, why the fuck are you calling me at this time. I'm still fucking sleeping so leave me the fuck alone and fuck off!"I yelled in to the phone and hung up on him. Rick is always up my fucking ass. Can't even let me sleep like a human.

I groan when I realized that I won't be able to fall back at sleep anymore. Sighing from anger I opened my eyes to the morning sunlight peeking from the bedroom window, causing me to groan from the sudden change of light.

I rubbed my eyes trying to rub the sleepiness away. I looked at the alarm clock on the night-stand and my eyes widen."Shit,"I mumbled. It was already eleven thirty-two which means that Bryan already left for his work project in Italy, meaning that I'm in the house only with y/n and Cessnel, the maid.

Great, two ladies and one man.

I cracked my knuckle and my back. Grabbing the covers I pulled off my body and went straight to the bathroom that was attached to the bedroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth and slipped on a shirt before I walked.downstairs to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen I saw Cessnel already preparing breakfast. She tilted her head and smiled at me."Morning."She said sweetly. "Mr Hanks left you a note on the coffee table in the living room."She added. I nodded and went to check the note he left me in the living room.

I picked it up from the table and started reading.

Dear Jason

You weren't awake when I left so here's something I wanted to tell you.

Jason please look after my princess, please. Don't let anyone hurt her and always stay by her side when ever she goes somewhere or does something.if you can, please persuade her to go out somewhere but make.sure to go with her. Remember not to push her if she doesn't want to go but please try to convince her.

I trust Jason so please take care of her.

See you soon and tell my angel that I love her for me.

I placed the note back onto the coffee table. How am I supposed to do this. I really don't want to be up her ass all day and plus that girl looks dead so I don't think she'll want to go anywhere out today.

Oh god, if only I knew that this job was so pathetic, I would've never accepted it. I just need the money.

I knocked on her door couple of times waiting to see.if she was gonna let me in. I waited for a long moment and nothing. I rolled my eyes and gave it another try. Knocking on her door once again I was successful this time.

She pulled the open and quickly disappeared from my view. She just left the door opened for me. My face scrubbed up in a frown and I stepped in. I found her sitting on her bed looking down at her hands that were dropped to her lap.

I sighed and walked to stand in front of her but she didn't bother lifting her gaze from her hands." y/n?"I whispered lifting her chin up. She looked at me in my eyes.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?"

She thought for a moment, still staring into my eyes as I did into hers too. She swallowed and shook her head."No, I'm alright here."She said kind of stubbornly. I rolled my eyes at her, getting slightly annoyed with her.

"Come on, you need to go out someday. You can't just stay here for the rest of your life."

I watched as she shut her eyes and inhaled a thin air of breath."Alright, I'll go."She said. A smile appeared on my face.

"Good, now get ready so that we can leave as soon as possible."

••••••••••

Mai

Me n my wife are ooVooin

im bored hbu?

its 9:04pm hurr k?k

bai lol watchin monsters inc. 1

5+ votes/comments