Chapter 7

I threw my favorite red boxing gloves in the bag along with some spare pants and a tank top. I zipped up the bag and threw it over my shoulder. Sliding my phone into my pocket and taking a quick look at the time.

It was almost six. I sighed and walked to the door, opening it and heading out. I walked past Y/n's room hearing light snores through the door. I sighed in relief. Thank God she's sleeping.

I finally reached the bottom of the staircase and headed to the font door. I peeked into the kitchen, seeing Cessnel washing the dishes and cleaning the counter.

Pulling the door open I headed to my car, unlocking the door and climbing inside. Throwing my bag on the back seats I started the engine and speeded off to the place of no peace.

"Jason!"I heard Rick voice call as I stood by my car surrounded by a group of close friends. John and Debby moved to the side and Rick came to my sight.

"Rick, you bitch."I chuckled. He came over to me and bro hugged me adding a little handshake to it.

"I was quite stressed thinking you was gonna ditch the whole fight again."He spoke. I shook my head and spat on the floor.

"Nah man, McCann attends every mother fucking fight." I spoke loudly and the crowed cheered.

"That's my man,"Rick patted my back."Now get ready. Anthony is already here."He said. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked around the crowed street of wild cheering people. I was looking for that fucker.

"Where is he?"I questioned. He turned to the side and pointed ahead. I looked over to where he was pointing. A waste man with dirty blond hair and a pair of yellow boxing shorts and gloves stood by a Lamborghini yellow car, surrounded by two guys and a girl hanging by his side. He looked like a total Dickhead. I was sure that I'll be able to get him on the ground by a second.

"Aright, Imma go get ready."I said.

I stood in my position ready to hit as he did the same thing. Keeping a tensed eye contact that maybe my eyes boil. I already felt the adrenaline in my veins.

"BANG"

I attempted to throw h first punch, hitting him right in the jaw. I watched him stumble over and he chuckle. "Nice one."He said and threw a fist in my right eye causing me to let out q groan and shut my eyes. I quickly shook the pain away and clenched my jaw. Reaching my left knee up and swinging my foot into his ribs, braking them slightly. He dropped to the ground and spat out some blood. A smirk plastered onto my face as I heard the crowed cheer.

"Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason."I heard. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. I glanced down at the bitch and threw multiple of punches at his face making it bleed. Once again the crowd cheer. Half for me and half for him. Grabbed him by the neck and kneed his face. He dropped to the ground completely unconscious.

"Fuck yeah!"I screamed. Once again, tonight I was a winner for the hundred and sixth time.

"Jason McCann is the winner of the east high 17th Griswold street!" Rick yelled and the crowed cheered and clapped.

"We're going to celebrate this."Paul said high fiving me. I nodded my head with agreement.

"Yeah but let me just drop my bag into my car before we head to the club down the road."

When I was making my way to my car to drop my bag there I heard someone's footsteps from behind me. I turned around to see who it was but I saw no one. Even though it was dark outside I knew I didn't see anyone. When I put my bag into the trunk I turned around smirking but that smirk was soon gone when I felt something hitting the back of my head, making me drop to the ground and fall into pure darkness.
••••••••

Anthony got knocked the fuck out lmaoooo

What happened to Jase?

Uhnu...

5+ votes/comments?

-Justynn Gomez