Chapter 1

Chapter one

"Sit down, please." Bryan said as he greeted me into his work room. I nodded and sat down in the big leather chair across from him.

"So what is that job you got for me?"I questioned raising a brow. He glanced at me and pulled out a little picture out of his pocket. He pasted it to me and I looked down at it. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion while I stared at the image of a young girl. She was smiling Into the camera. Her big dark brown eyes shining with happiness and her long brown hair were resting on her shoulder. I must admit, she wasn't bad looking but she looked too young for my liking.

"That's my Daughter, Y/n."He paused. I glanced at him passing him the image back."She turned seventeen last month..."He stopped for a moment before sighing."She got into a accident about two weeks ago-"He gulped and his eyes suddenly turned glossy, as if he was about to break into tears.

"What kind of accident?" I asked him looking at him carefully, trying to read his expression. He looked so sad and hurt. I was just wonder what happened to his daughter.

"She-she, got raped."He breathed out. A tear slid down his cheek as he said that. I gazed at the old man wonder why he need me for a job and wondering if he it was something to do with his daughter.

"How does the job you're offering me includes your daughter?"

"She needs someone to protect her and look after her while I'll be gone for my work project, in Italy." He glared at me."I don't want her to be in danger again. I don't want her to get hurt. Jason, the reason why I'm asking you to do this job for me is because I've heard that you do boxing, plus I know your mother and I trust you with my daughter."He said.

I pursed my lips to the side, thinking through this. Bryan is basically asking me to look after his daughter while he does his work. Hmm, I wonder how much cash I'll get out of this job but the main question is, how long would I have to do this for?

I coughed a few times before speaking. "How much would you pay me for this?"

"Twenty thousand dollars for a month."He responded, almost immediately. My eyes widen as a smirk plastered on my face. I chuckled lightly, shaking my head in disbelief. Boy, that's a lot of money he's offering me.I definitely can't say no to that.

"But..."He paused putting his finger up."You'll have to move in for that one month."He added.

••••••••

Hihi guys! So heres Chapter 1

Im bored ugh

So who loves Hold Tight?I LOVE IT!!

BYE BBY'S

5+ votes/comments?

-Justynn Gomez