Remember Me *A Cody Simpson love story*

• Dedicated to @GuitarLover143

"Emerson! Pay attention! " blamed the harsh voice of my Algebra two teacher.

"Sorry Mr. Cioffi" I reply with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

RING RING RING! Rang the bell signifying the end of the torturous school day.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Emerson Renee Hutchinson. I have long ceasnut colored hair that falls to right above the end of my rib cage. I have preicing blue eyes the color of the Pacific Ocean and perfectly clear skin. I live in Charleston South Carolina my house is directly on the coast. The beach IS my backyard and I just got out on summer break.

I didn't live fr from my school so I usually walked gone from school everyday. I took of my sandal to walk-in the sand. I loved the beach. I loved the sound of the waves crashing against the shore. The grains of sand between my toes. Jut everything about it I loved. I shuffled through the sand all the way to the local surf hop to say hi to a close friend.

"Yo Ethan!" I yelled into the tiny octagonal shop.

"Yo Emerson!" came a voice from the back of the counter. Then appeared my best friend. Ethan White. His dirty blonde hair swooping to the left his stricken green eyes and few freakles on his nose. He wa the school heart throb. He use d to not be that hot bcd in grade school I was the only one that had a crush on him and everyone made fun of me for hanging out wig him. But when 7th grade hit. BAM! came instant hotness. I wasn't attracted to him anymore since we ha known each other for so long, we were like brother and sister. This was good because we could hang out and it wouldn be terribly awkward.

"wanna go and catch a few waves before it get too crowded?" he asked. He always knew what I was thinking.

"I couldnt have said it better myself. " I replied.

He handed me my surf board that was Yellow with bright re and orange flowers on it and he grabbed his plain green board and we were off.

Being me and growing up on the beach I was a natural at surfing and swimming. I always wore my Ralph Lauren Bikini under my clOthes because it always seemed that whenever I stepped out of my house I would end up at the beach no matter what time of day it was.

"I'll race ya!" I said to Ethan knowing he would except the challenge. He was a very competitive person.

"okay but dont cry when I beat you!" he said cockily. I had a plan though.

"I font think I'll be the one crying" I stated.

"1........2........3!!!!!" he screamed but to my advantage I took off when he wa halfway to two. You see he had this habit o when he was counting to start off a race he would close his eyes for "Good Luck" this gave me a chance hehehe.

I looks back to see where he was and I didn't see him. I stope to see where he went then I felt my body being lifted up off the ground and placed on someone's shoulder. I looked down and saw Ethan smiling up at me and then I looked ahead to see the water. And some perfect waves.

he threw me into the water and boy did i get "mad". i pretended to pout and walk in the direction of my house.

"Emerson! im sorry! i was just playing around you know i didnt mean to hurt you!" hey yelled as he jogged p towards me.

just as he caught up to me i pounced on him and knocked him off his feet and into the sand. i was sitting on top of him use just staring into each others eyes for a few moments not even talking. then i remembered what we were doing here.

i grabbed my board and started off tiwards the water to go get some waves.

after a while of surfing i was getting tired and it wasnt  to  getting late so i decided it was time for me to head home and id catch up with Ethan tomorrow.

"Ethan i have to get home now i had a blast today 7am tomorrow?"

"Yeah thats perfect. catchya later Emerson." he said.

i gave him m board to keep safe in the surf shake until tommorrow morning. when i arrived at my house i noticed that the nieghbors house had been sold. oh well its probably another old couple witb no kids that are bitter all the time and will hate me.

i walked up to my room and opened my curtains to let some light into my room so i can find something to wear to bed. when i opened them up i saw a blonde haired boy that looked about my age the the room across from mine. see i live in a neighborhood where the houses are only about three feet apart.

he turned around and i must have caught his eyes because he started to walk over to the window. well i guess it would hurt to introduce myself. he opened his window and as did i.

"heyy there you must be our new neighbors." he said. his voice was so sweet like velvet and he had a very strong accent but i couldnt tell where it was from.

"yeah where are you from? you have a cute accent." i said.

he started to blush but then said "Australia" thats where he was from. "well i guess my accent isnt the only cute thing around these parts." he said now blushing even harder.

i just started to laugh. dammit. you see im a nervous laugher and it doesnt helpat all!

"well im Emerson and you are?" i said

"im cody and you have a beautiful. a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he was so cute.

"well it was nice meeting you Cody. i guess ill be seeing you around."

"seeya Emerson"

and with that i went to take m shower and got ready for bed then headed off to sleep ready to hit some waves in the morning.