0.20 - Confrontation

Start from the beginning

"Is it about Thomas?"

I nearly dropped my plate at the mention of his name and I bit my bottom lip.

"No. I dunno. Maybe."

"Sad he didn't come last night?" Xavier asked.

I didn't answer him.

"He didn't come last night, did he?"

Still no response.

"Holy shit he did come last night!!" He grinned and walked over, hugging me happily.

"Why aren't you happy? Hell, why didn't you wake us up?"

"Yeah," Austin piped in. "I really wanted to meet him."

I shrugged and put my plate in the sink, running water over it and rinsing off my hands. "I tried but you guys didn't really wake up.."

Xavier let go of me and sat down back in his chair. "Wait really? I'm a pretty light sleeper though."

"Yeah me too. Did you try everything?" Austin asked.

I shook my head and they frowned. "Well I mean, I did turn up the volume up to like 30 and I tried waking you up but y'all were just passed out."

They frowned but didn't press the topic more. "Okay," Austin said. "So tell us what happened last night."

I sighed a bit and nodded. So I started and talked and explained to them about the movie and walking out with him and how he avoided my question and never answered it. Xavier and Austin had a concerned look on their faces and I frowned.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Lilly..." Austin said slowly. "You do realize that the movie theater you guys supposedly went to, has been claimed down for months."

"Wh.. What?"

"Yeah," Xavier nodded. "Plus the only movies out right now are the newest ones. I've seen that movie and it's been out for years. They wouldn't play it even if it the theater was open."

"N-No... But I swear we were there. We went and we watched the movie together!"

They weren't there, how could they possibly tell me that I didn't see the movie with Thomas?

"He kissed me and we danced and we watched the movie. I was in his arms a-and he was.. He was there.. It was real and you're... You're not making any sense right now!!"

"Lilly please.. Calm down..." Austin stood a bit and tried to reach out to me but I pushed her hands away.

"No! Don't tell me to calm down! I'm fine! You guys are the ones who are talking nonsense!"

My voice stammered a bit and my chest heaved with how deep my breathing was. I wouldn't necessarily say I was hyperventilating, but something was off with my body. Something just wasn't right.

"Lilly... Please..." Xavier's voice was soft and calm but I shook my head. I didn't want to hear another word.

"Please just leave. Get your things and go."

They both paused for a moment and Austin hesitated to say something. I gave her a look of warning and she immediately closed her mouth and went to go grab her things. Xavier bit his lip and gave me a sad look before following Austin to grab his things.

Within minutes the two of them were gone and I was left alone with nothing but my thoughts clouding my head and letting a slight dizzy haze to take over.

Nothing of what they said made sense. None of it. I bit my bottom lip and shook my head before grabbing my things to head out. I needed some fresh air.

-

Outside was quiet and not a lot of people were out yet. The wind picked up here and there, and leaves rustled in the wind. I bit my bottom lip and sighed softly, letting the peace and serenity take over my body.

I liked it like this. Quiet, serene. Nothing and no one to bother me.

I stopped when I came across a dead end and my eyes fluttered up to take in my surroundings. And there, right in front of me was a big gate and police tape closing off the building.

The building was not too big and not too small, and with all the vines and dust building on it I could barely see what it was before they closed it down. It had to have been here for months.

It was older, and closed down for reconstruction. There was dust and machines laying about, and it honestly looked like they were tearing the entire building down.

Half the building was missing already, but only for new parts to be added I presumed.

The hedges hadn't been trimmed, and not a single flower in sight. It looked like the workers hadn't tended to it in ages.

Right in front of me, was the movie theater Thomas took me to the night before.

~

Hellooooooo!

Guess who's in Spain right now? I don't have wifi and there's no ac so what am I supposed to do at night when I'm supposed to be sleeping???

WRITE ON WATTPAD THATS WHAT

lmao but here's the next chapter! I hoped y'all enjoyed it.

Lmao no ones even following this story anymore 😂😂

If you are answer this: is Thomas real, or is it all a figment of her imagination?

~ Mercay