Ch. 9

i was upset so much.. i decided to sleep to calm down.

-maka's P.O.V.-

i am chasing jessie to her home, OMG it big house, that why she is singer and became rich begin as pink cat.

i was enter house, sercuity guard let me enter, i had no idea i thought they will block me.

they just say YOU ARE PINK CAT'S FRIEND.

i walked to her bedroom, OMG it  big as my home. i decide to write note to her.

i wrote it.. the fold it, i put on jessie's bedside table.

--back to jessie's P.O.V.-

i had dreamed,

i walking in underworld swamp, i looked to moon it pure white, it attrach moonlight to tree.

i touched that tree i feel enegry rushing around me. i turn into bald eagle, it not my form.

i saw kid, he still using that brace. he walked to me and hold my wings. he roars SOUL CONNECTION!

our's soul rushing toghther. my body gone, kid rising with big globe of his soul, his stripes connected into perfect circles.

he grow wings and beak and feather on cheek. he stuggles with wings and beak, suddendly he saw hades rushing among us. kid's eye glowing into black and red eyes. he flapped his wings into black lighting. he rising his power of TRUE LOVE! 

i woke up, i sighes it dream. i spotted a note.

i opens, Dear Jessie,  this is maka, you MUST know what happen, meet me at DEATH CITY HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW! THIS IS SERIOUS, THAT PERSON WANT SEE YOU BEFORE HE DEAD!

i am crying, i know it, it KID!

i running in my rock outfit and bare feet across street to hospital.

my fear is chasing ME! i am running more faster i don't want see he dead, i want save him not comapred to lump from lumber hammer!

fear going faster than me, i screaming and running, thick wood spilter wedged into my foot, it hurtul! i still running..

i got many cuts and open wound on my feet from running. but i will never lose my love of my life!

i was unexpected, i saw small car running toward me...