"Thanks." I say and she smiles.

"Anytime. I'm Nari by the way." she says and I smile.

"I like your name." I say honestly which earns another smile from her.

"Thank you."

"I'm y/n. Just Incase you wanted to know." I say and she laughs.

"We'll y/n, you don't want to be late so you should get to class. It's straight down that hall. First room on the left." she says and I nod and thank her before walking to the class.

As soon as I slid the door open, the bell rang.

"You're late!" The teacher yells and my eyes widen and I apologize instantly.

"Give her a break. She's new here." I hear and look up to see Ming walking towards me.

I'm lucky that she's in here.

"Oh! You're y/n?." he says and I nod after a moment.

"Well class, We have a new student! Her name is y/n and she's come here all the from America. Please do show her some respect and make her feel welcome." the teacher says and the class bows their heads.

I look around and my eyes widen as I notice the seven guys seated in the back.

Am I seeing things correctly?!

"Yeah they go here! Isn't that crazy!?" Ming asks and I look back at the members from Bts in disbelief.

They actually went to school with everyone else?

I'd assume they were homeschooled or something.

"Anyways. You can take a seat beside Ming since you two seem to know each other." the teacher says and I follow Ming towards her seat.

As I do I notice everyone looking at me and I start to feel a bit self conscious.

"It's just because you're so pretty." Ming says and narrow my eyes in confusion before sitting down next to her.

The class goes by fast and sooner than I knew it, it had ended.

"What do you have next?" Ming asks as she takes the schedule from my hands.

"Woah! We have all the same classes!" she says and I can't help but to let out a breath of relief.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Can I see?" I hear and look up to see Jimin standing there which causes Ming's eyes to widen.

"Uh, sure." I say, standing too.

He smiles and grabs the schedule from my hands.

"Hey cool, we have two classes together aside from this one. Then you have two with Jungkook, one more with V, and three with Suga-hyung." he says and I look over to see all of the guys looking my way at their friend.

"Oh, okay cool." I say as I take it back.

"You guys came to our meet and greet yesterday, right?" He asks shifting his weight to one leg from the other.

"We did!" Ming says and he smiles down at me.

"I thought so." he says and grabs onto my arm.

"What?" I ask, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Come meet the guys for real this time!" he say, dragging me over without giving me an option.

When we get to them he let's go and smiles.

"Guys, this is y/n! She came to our meet and greet yesterday." he says and I see their eyes widen slightly.

"You go here?" RM asks.

"Yeah, I just moved here yesterday." I say and they all look at me.

"Do you like it so far?" Jungkook asks and I shrug.

"Well I've only made two friends so far but it's not that bad." I say and V stands up and smiles at me.

"Well you just made seven more!" He says.

They wanted me to be their friend?

"I know you know our stage names but I'll properly introduce everyone." RM says.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, that's Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook" he smiles.

"Ah, okay. That's cool then." I say and Jimin wraps his arm around my shoulders, causing me to turn my head to look at him.

"You should come hang out with us sometime." he says and I move out from under his arm and turn towards them.

"Yeah, maybe." I say and head back to Ming.

Some people were looking at me with narrowed eyes but some looked at me with awe looks.

I'm guessing they were jealous but I shrugged it off.
•••
The rest of day went by quickly and now I was finally home.

My dad had just came back with all of the furniture and I was ecstatic.

I would finally be in a big comfy bed again.

When I went up to my room there was a black dresser, a flat screen, a desk, a chair, and a big bed inside.

I smiled and walked towards the dresser and started putting away the rest of my clothes.

After that I started putting my picture frames of me and my friends on my desk.

Then I made my bed.

My new sheets and comforter were a black and white floral pattern and I loved it.

I had a lot of throw pillows too.

Just the way I liked it.

Lastly was me setting up my chair which was a fuzzy white egg chair that I was in love with it.

For the next couple of hours I stayed in my room hanging up posters and organizing things.

It was a bit weird hanging up the Bts poster, that my dad had bought for me, after having talked to them at school today.

It just felt too awkward so I decided not to hang it up but instead put it in the back of my closet.

Finally, I was done.

I look around the room in awe.

It was beautiful.

My room was my hide out, my sanctuary.

After admiring the room for awhile, I laid down on my bed and without meaning to, I fell asleep.

I wonder what tomorrow will be like..