Chapter Thirty Three

"U-uh, Undyne." You could overhear the nervous stutter of Alphys' voice. "D-don't you think that y-you need sleep? You h-have been driving for thirteen h-hours, fourty-seven minutes, eigteen sec-."

"Sleep is for the weak!" Then there was Undyne's voice, confident and almost yelling at her from drowsiness. It was two days after the whole "kiss" incident between Sans and yourself, and it was Undyne's day to drive. It was 11 o' clock at night and she was demanding to keep on driving. Thanks to her stubbornness, everyone was wide awake and fearful for their very lives.

"B-but Undyne! You need your rest-"

"Alphys. I hate this stupid road trip and I hate this stupid car. I am going to drive until my body can't take it anymore, even if that means through the entire fricken' night!"

"Why do you hate it so m-much?"

"Because I can't run or train like I used to! It's so STUPID!" Undyne screeched and hit the gas causing everyone in the RV to yelp. Even Flowey was concerned about his well being as the car jerked itself forward. "So, I'm gonna make this trip as short as possible!"

"UNDYNE! I THINK WE NEED TO BE QUIET SO WE DON'T GET CAUGHT BY THE HUMANS-"

"I just need some FUCKING COFFEE!" Undyne shrieked as she took a sharp turn, followed by another wave of yelps from everyone. To everyone's surprise and relief, she begun to slow down but, it wasn't for the sake of everyone's health. As you peered out the window, you found the car in the middle of a city. A fricken' city.

"Undyne. What the heck did you get us into?" Sans scolded her, only to have her reply with a carefree remark.

"I have no fucking clue!" The fish called back with a laugh, which quickly silenced into a growl. "Someone get me some coffee!"

Everyone groaned in distress as they all peered outside for anyway to escape the human civilization. As time went on, the monsters began to jump at every little thing, like a falling trashcan or a flickering light. It wasn't good.

At some point, your ears made out the sound of some distant music. You estimated that it was around the corner.

"Undyne, can you stop the car?" You asked her and made your way towards the exit. There was no response, but the car slowed into stop near the sidewalk, allowing for you to go investigate the music. You heard a couple set of steps from behind you, which you figured was Sans and Mettaton.

"Will you stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Stop stepping on my shoes! They're new."

"Maybe if you stop nabbing at my jacket."

You turned around to shush them.

"Guys! Shush!" You scolded them both, causing them to jump. "For all we know, there are humans that'll kill you both!"

You then skipped ahead of them and turned around the corner, quickly noticing the colorful lights and the blasted music. You felt your feet make a beeline back to the two monsters that where hidden in the shadows of the wall. With wide eyes, you began to tell them what you guys were dealing with.

"It's a club."

"A club? Like, the DMs?" Sans asked, scratching his head. Mettaton let out a scoffing laugh and knocked him lightly on the head.

"Noooo, darling. It's more a party club house. I've heard that humans pay a handsome amount to get in." 

"Oh." He frowned and rubbed his head where Mettaton had hit him. You chuckled lightly and moved to help numb out whatever pain that still lingered in that skull of his.