He takes off the condom and opens a new one throwing the old one in the trash, that one condom got filled pretty fast. He smirks at me, and I have a bad feeling about it. He walks over to me. "I'll just have a sweet snack before round 2, if you don't mind." He says as he jumps onto the bed and stuffs his face into my core, causing my back to arch. He grabs a hold of my waist, forcing his face against me more. I found myself screaming in pleasure, the chords in my throat hurting so much.

He sits up taking my hips with him, half my body is him the air as he continues to eat me out. I cling to the bed sheets as I feel the big O coming. "Scream my name." He demands with his tongue gliding along my being. "JIMIN!!" I scream to the top of my lungs as I climax long and hard. He gladly cleans me up with his tongue, slurping me in. He sets my hips down and smiles at me. My face heats up and I'm out of breath.

"Never gotten eaten out like that I'm guessing." He chuckles. I shake my head, unable to say words. He hovers over me and caresses my right breast softly. "I'm glad I'm your first." He says kissing my left breast. "Me too.." I peep out. My stomach tightens as he trails butterfly kisses over my breast, sucking on my nipple a bit. I run my fingers through his soft hair. He then trails more kisses to my right breast and does the same. Then trails kisses to my stomach then back up to my lips. "You tell me when you're ready." He says quietly. I nod.

"I'll take it slow." He says. Slowly slipping into me, I close my eyes and throw my head back. His strokes, long and slow. I move my hips with his. A tiny moan leaves my lips, his hips move in a circular motion before they move in. He grabs my face and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck. He lets out a small groan against my lips, he continues his pace. Surprisingly I hit my climax and so does he not long after me. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"You like it slow don't you?" He asks. "Yes but no." I say. He walks over to the trash taking off his condom and throws it in the trash. I then get an idea. He's about to slip on a new condom when I stand up. "Stop." I order him. He looks at me confused. "It's my turn.." I say, his eyebrows knit. I grab onto his hand and pull him to the bed. I lay him on his back and sit on his stomach. His eyebrows go up. I kiss his neck and trail kisses to his chest, then his hard abs.

I kiss them a little longer as I enjoy them, but the again who wouldn't. I then get on my knees. He sits up. "You don't have to do this.." He says. I smile "But I want to." He just stares at me. "And I have rules." I tell him. He smirks. "Oh yeah? Like what?" He asks. I grab a hold of his hard member. "Rule number 1." I say stroking him. "No moving your hips." I tell him. He throws his head back. "Okay." He groans. "And rule number 2." I say waiting for him to look and me.

"No touching" I say with a smirk. He frowns. "Izzy.." I cut him short as I enter his hard member into my mouth. He throws his head back once again. With one hand on the base of it, I stroke him a bit as I bob my head up and down. His hand then raises and he moves my hair out of my face. I take him out of my mouth and smack his hand. "Strike 1." He looks mad. "But.." I shake my head. "Nope, you touched." I said. I then look back down at it, stroking slowly.

He watches me. I then glide my tongue along his size and he groans. I notice him pick up his hips. I pull away. "Strike 2." He looks at me confused. "You moved your hips." I tell him. I walk away from him. I hear him whine. "Don't I get another chance?" He asks. I grab the condom he was going to put on earlier, and walk back to him. "Now your real test." I tell him as I sit on top of him, he lays back. I slowly slip on the condom.

I ready myself to enter him. "Remember my rules." I tell him gliding the tip of his member along my core. He nods, I finally enter him. I sit up right and place my hands on his chest. He smiles at me. "Remember.. No.." I move my hips. "Touching.." I say smiling.