"You're the one behind the wheel with your hand up my dress." I tell him. He throws his head back a bit and groans. "Don't push it sweet cheeks, or I'll make you cum right now and it'll be over real quick and I win." He says with confidence. I laugh at him. "Because you're so sure." I say stroking him even faster. He pumps me quicker, we both groan at the same time. "You wanna play that way?" he asks as he curls his fingers inside me, hitting my g spot. I feel my walls tighten and I know I'm close.

I'm determined to win, so I stroke him as fast as my arm can take. He hunches over and groans loudly. I smirk to myself when I feel his semen flow all over my hand. "I win." I say. He just smirks at me, he flicks his finger inside me causing me to climax real quick. My moan left my mouth in a scream as it was a sudden surprise. "That's how you're gonna scream tonight sweet cheeks." He chuckles out of breath as he takes his fingers out of me and into his mouth.

"And not bad on the hand job." He says shortly after he goes into the glove compartment to give me a tissue then he places his hand back on the wheel. "There's more where that came from." I tell him smirking. "You gonna put that away? Cause you're making me tempted to touch you again." I say out of nowhere as I wipe my hand with the napkin. These aren't my words, the dirty minded person has escaped my mind and is now invading my mouth. He chuckles. "No bodies telling you that you have to stop touching it." He says.

I bite my lip and touch it again, it quickly leaps back to life with one touch of my finger tips. "Happy to see that one touch from me gets you excited." I say running my fingers up to the tip. He groans. "Because he's yours." He says, his voice shaking. I smile. "Is that so?" I ask. He nods with his eyes on the road. I run my fingers in circles on the tip, I feel so hot at I touch him. A high pitched moan leaves my lips, he looks at me and smiles.

"Touching me gets you in the mood?" He asks. I nod as I find my hand making its way to my core. His eyebrows raise. "You do your thing baby." He says smiling, I stroke him as I touch myself. His eyes kept wondering to me as be drove. "Fuck it." He says putting his hand over mine and helps me pleasure myself. "Are we almost to your house?" I ask impatient. "One more block." He says out of breath, I feel so dirty.

I never thought that I'd do such thing in a car, while it was moving.

**

I stand up, my legs weak from all the pleasure. My juices running down my legs. I attempt to walk to his doorstep when he sweeps me off my feet and rushes to unlock the door. We're inside his house is dark, he closes and locks the door behind us. He yanks off my dress in one pull and I throw off my shoes he picks me up and I automatically wrap my legs around his waist. His lips were soft but rough, and his hands roaming my bare butt.

I force off his coat and his tie as he walks into his room. He lays me on his bed and hovers over me. "Off now." I order him as I push him off so he can undress. I've never seen someone undress so fast in my life, I just lay there completely naked waiting for him impatiently. He walks over to his night stand and grabs a condom, opening it with his teeth and slipping it on his size. "Jimin." I call him, sexually frustrated. He rushes over to me and hovers again, kissing my lips.

I wrap my legs around his waist and rub myself against his hard member. "So impatient." He says pinning me down. "Jimin, enough with the games." I tell him. He smiles. "As you wish." He says forcing himself into me, I arch my back and scream in complete pleasure. "JIMIN!" I scream as he begins to thrust inside me. He holds onto my back, bringing my skin closer to him.

"Yes, scream my name so everyone in town knows who's hitting it good." He whispers in my ear in a deep groan as he pounds into me. I throw my head back and gasp for air. He begins to suck my neck roughly, giving me small hickeys on my soft skin. I let out a moan as he speeds up. "Scream my name Izzy." He demands in a groan. "Jimin!" I scream out of breath. He pounds me deeper. "Louder." He grits his teeth. "JI-MIN!!!" I scream and moan at the same time as I climax. He finishes right after me. He slips out of me and stands up, leaving me out of breath.