Chapter1

****Firstly, hi guys I'm writing a Bts Suga X reader fan fic so here's some things you'll need to know..
**H/c = Hair color
Y/n= your name
D/n= dad's name**
If there's more as the story progresses I'll let you know but anyway, enjoy***
•••
"Please dad. I can stay with my Friend." I say, begging my father to let me stay in America while the rest of my family, consisting of my mom and dad, moved to Korea.

"I already said no, Y/n. Plus we're leaving today anyways." My dad says and I groan and stomp to my room.

I was really upset for the fact that I had to leave all of my friends and make all new ones in Korea.

I grabbed my bags and walked into the bathroom to take one last look in the mirror before we left.

I pulled my (H/c) hair out from the pony tail it was in and ran my fingers through it, smoothing it out.

I sigh to myself and head out to the moving truck with one last look at the life I was leaving behind.

The thought made me want to cry. I had spent five months of my life learning Korean for this and yet I didn't want to go.

I was being forced since my father got a job there paying better than the one he currently had. So of course he jumped on the offer and now here we were.

"Ready?" My dad asked once my mom and I got into the car.

I didn't say anything just put in my headphones and blasted Bts's Danger. If there was one thing I loved most in this world, it was K-pop.

Bts was one of my main favorites. I should have had a bias as they say but I liked them for their music so I didn't really pay attention to how they looked and acted so I didn't have a favorite.

I hummed along to the music as we drove to hell.

Once we boarded the plane I sat down in my seat and fell asleep. After a couple hours I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes to see my mother motioning me off the plane.

I sighed and got up, following quietly behind them.

We drove to our new house after getting all of our bags. We left mostly everything back in America because my dad was buying everything new for the house.

"Your room is up the stairs, last door on the right." my dad says and I give a thumbs up before going up to the room.

The room was pretty big and had a bathroom connected to it.

The closet was also big and there was a giant mirror on the outside of the door.

I set my bags down on the ground and started to unpack my clothes.

I hung them all up in the closet, except my dresser clothes that I'd have to wait for, seeing as I didn't have a dresser or anything else at the moment.

Once I was finished I headed downstairs to the living room where my mom was talking with my father.
When they saw me they smiled which creeped me out a bit.

"What?" I ask and my dad steps forward.

"I got ahold of my friend from work and his daughter likes that Korean pop band that you do and he gave her tickets to some meet and greet thing they're doing Today and she asked if you wanted to come since you don't know anyone here." my dad says and I raise an eyebrow.

Did I really want to go hang out with someone I didn't know? Well I needed friends..so yeah.

"Okay. Can you drive me there?" I ask and my dad nods and grabs his keys.