One

C/n: Crush's name
________________________
(Author's P.O.V.)

You arrive at your school, hearing the occasional laughter and snickering. You're in your last year of middle school, so you'll be in high school next year.

You walk through the hallways, going to your locker. A note was taped onto it. You take it and read the note.

Dear Y/n,

Please meet me at the park near (random street name). I need to talk to you.

Sincerely, C/n.

Your heart skips a beat and you grin at the note. Your crush wants to talk at the park near (street name). You grab you what you need and head to your advisory class. (A/n: In my school, they call it advisory.)

School seemed a little bit odd today. Everyone kept smirking at you and snickering and laughing at you. Maybe they were going to pull a prank on you? Maybe, but you just shrug it off.

After school, you head straight to the park since the note didn't say what time to be there. Since it was the middle of winter, you had to put your arms inside of your jacket for extra warmth because your parents didn't buy a better jacket for you.

When you arrived at the park, no one was around yet. You sat on the cold bench, waiting for him. (Or her if you're bisexual.)

You waited even more until you finally see C/n walking towards you. I smile to yourself as you see him. C/n was one of those kids everyone has a crush on so this was actually something special to you.

"H-Hi, C/n." You stutter when he sat next to you.

"Hey, Y/n. Can you follow me for a second?" He asked with a sweet smile.

You smile back, "Okay," You two walks to the fence that surrounded the park. "You said you wanted to tell me something?"

"Yeah, about that," He grabbed both of your shoulders with his gloved hands and threw you down on the frozen ground hard. "I actually wanted to beat you and your ugly face up." He smirked at you. He kept kicking and punching you. You cried as he kicked your side.

(Mark's P.O.V.)

I was walking my little puppy Chica even though it was cold out. We were walking past the park when I saw two kids. One was on the ground while the other looked like they were beating the other up. I got a closer look and saw that the kid was getting beaten!

"Hey!" I yell, marking towards them. The kid turned around and saw me. He ran, muttering "shit" before running. I run to the kid on the ground. I saw it was a girl.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her.

Se shakes her head no, "N-no.." She muttered. Chica walks up to her and licks her tears away. "Thank you, mister." She thanked me.

"Call me Mark or Markiplier." I helped her up, grabbing her backpack.

"M-Markiplier??" She stuttered, looking at me.

"Yep, you a fan?" I asked her.

"Y-Yeah.! I thought that you would never talk to me, since I'm a ugly nobody." She muttered the last two words.

"Ugly? You're pretty." I offer her to let me take her to my house. She agreed and we walked. I can hear her teeth chattering violently. My apartment isn't far so we got there in about five or ten minutes.

"You have a really nice place," She complements.

"Thanks, just sit down and I'll make you some hot chocolate." I point to my couch and walk to my kitchen.

(Author's P.O.V.)

You sit on the couch as told and look around. You can't believe you're in Markiplier's home. Chica runs up to you with a happy gleam in her eyes. You pet her.

You smile. You forget about your injuries that C/n gave you and thought about the warmth of his house. You have the coldest room in your house and you only have a blanket to cover yourself. You used your jacket as another layer.

That's when you realize, you haven't called your step mother.

You take your phone out quickly and find her contact and called her.

It rings for awhile.

She picks up the phone, "Y/n L/n!! Where in the fuck are you?!" She yelled through the phone.

"I'm at a friends house," You lie.

"You don't have friends and you never will!!" She harshly told you. Your speaker was on so her yelling echoed through the whole apartment. "Now, I want your ass over in my house in five minutes and if not, no dinner!!" She threatens.

"Wh-what?! But, I'll starve!" You protest.

"I don't care! I could care less about you if you died!" She said then hung up. You're on the verge of tears. You were starving and now your step mother won't let you have your dinner. Your father can't do anything because he's always drunk.

"Was that your mother?" Mark spoke. You whipped your head towards his direction. He had a hot cup of hot chocolate in his hand.

"My step mother. She can be a bitch sometimes." You replied. "Now, the bitch who looks like a witch isn't giving me food."

"Would you like to stay for dinner then?" He asked.

You look at the YouTuber for a moment. "No, no, I don't want to bother you. I need to go anyways before my mother blows a gasket." You grab your backpack and start to walk out.

"Wait!" Mark stops you. He hands you a bag of chips and a sandwich. "I made this earlier but I think they you should have it. And, take this." He hands you a foam cup of hot chocolate.

"No, I can't take this. Besides, why would you want to talk to a girl who's been bullied? I'm just a dumb, unloved, ugly girl." You mutter, refusing his food offerings.

"At least let me drive you." You accepted that offer. The YouTuber drove you back to your house. You were scared.

He parks outside of your drive way. "By the way, I didn't get your name." He said.

"Y/n L/n." You walk to your front door. You open the door and expected your step mom to be at the door. But, it seemed like the house was empty. You sneak around the house until something pushes you to the wall hard. You hit it, sliding down the wall.

"You're fucking late!!" She shouts.

"I'm sorry," You apologize. "I was at a friend's house and-"

"Shut up, you bitch!" She slaps your right cheek hard. "You were supposed to come home after school!! You left me with all of your chores to do!!" She complained.

Smack!!

Smack!!

Smack!!

Your cheeks were bright red with pain.

Crash!

Something smashes on your leg. You look down and see pieces of a vase. The lady walks away, not even helping you with your mess. You sit there, crying and taking the pieces of glass from your leg. After, you clean everything up including yourself.

Walking up to your bedroom, you lock your door and pull out your laptop. A notification pops up on YouTube. Mark uploaded a video just minutes ago.

You watch it. He's vlogging outside of your house. Yells and screams can be heard from the video. "Do you guys hear this?" He asked the camera. A loud crash was then heard. "What the fuck is happening in that house?" He questions. "Y/n L/n, whatever is happening, come and tell me." The video ends right there.