"How much?"

"Just enough to get us on a plane to Budapest or some shit."

"Gimme a number."

"20."

"20!"

"It's a lot, I know." Dean defends but I can slowly see Garret's body settle down, he calms himself someway and in a few minutes he marching out of the room.

"What's he doing?" I ask Dean in a hushed voice. He shrugs.

"I don't know, you never know with him."

"Could he be calling the cops?" Dean shakes his head like I've just accused him.

"He wouldn't do that."

Garret comes back with a black bag and throws it on the table separating us. The thud alarms both of us and we exchange glances and look to Garret.

"There's you're twenty. The passports, everything. Once you're out of this town I don't want to see you again. If you need to contact me you use a burner. You got it?" Dean grabs the bag and nods. When he gets up they pull each other into this painful looking hug.

"I love you man."

"Yeah, just get the hell out of here." Dean gestures for me to follow him and I do. They're whole transaction I said nothing. I didn't know what to say, it was all to surreal for me. The fact that this is actually happening, we're leaving and I can finally give her the life she's guaranteed. It's all falling into place.

Dean talks the way back, which I assume takes us an hour. I'm anxious in my seat just wanting to get back and leave.

"We have everything we need, we're outta here." He beams, driving into town a few minutes from his home. I'm on the look out for anyone that could take us in cause at this point it just seems to good to be true. It must be.

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow noon, maybe even tonight."

"She'd be so happy."

"Think about yourself for once, man." The buzzing from his pocket turns to singing and quickly he answers.

"It's Gina." He tells me. "Gina, what's up babe? We're pulling in." We're only a few feet from his driveway. A straight shot until we're home.

"Piper?" I quickly turn to look at him, looking to see if I can get anything from his facial feature.

"What!?" He screams.

"What's going on?" He turns to me and shakes head, moving the phone from his mouth.

"He found them."

"What!?"

I hear her screaming on the other end. My skin goes cold and my chest heavy.  The few feet of light in front of me goes dark for a moment. And I know I've screwed up. I left her alone and I shouldn't have.

"Dean, stop!" I reach for the door handle and jump out, nearly breaking my arm. I jog to the edge of the fence. I can see the lights on throughout the house and shit thrown in the yard and then I see her shoes, laying in the middle of the yard. My throat immediately tenses, I get on my hands and knees, not listening to Dean telling me to come back his way.

"He's not coming back! I called him I told him everything." She screams, her voice is so hoarse like she's been screaming for hours. With him maybe she has, but I don't wanna think about that.

"If you're here he'll be right around the corner." I slowly creep onto the porch watching the scene before me through the screen door, my stomach scrapping the pavement.

He has both of them on their knees, Piper's hair is bloodied. I can see that even though her hair is jet black. Her shirt is tattered and her sweats she was wearing when I left are gone. Gina's face is red and I can see the blood trickling from her nose.

I have to look away from Piper and to Gina to stop from getting sick. She looks like the night I found her outside my dorm room with her eyes puffy with tears and bruises and her nose completely black. Her knuckles bleeding from fighting him off. Her clothes missing besides a towel and her underwear.

The night she found out about his addiction and he beat her so bad she couldn't see where she was walking she just knew she'd end up at my place eventually.

If I hadn't found her I don't know what would have happened but he didn't care. He doesn't give a shit about her. I can't look at this anymore

I stand to my feet pushing the door open, and everyone turns towards me.

"Louis no!" She cries out.

"Look who made it to the show." He grins.