| 13 |

Louis

"I promise you, it's gonna be okay." I tell Piper as she looks up me with these wounded eyes. Dean grabs my arm and ushers me out of the house and to the car, I slip into the passengers side and he gets into the drivers, turning the engine over.

"You really think Garret can help us?"

"He has the resources, he's our only way out of this. And when I say our I mean our. You've dragged all of into his."

"Don't blame her, it's not her fault."

"You need to stop being this martyr of some cause. She may be your girl but she's just as responsible. She went through with this with you. You realize that?"

"Yeah, but it was my plan. I was the one who schemed it all, but for a great cause. Have you ever seen Gina so bruised and disfigured it didn't even look like Gina?" I look over to him and I think I've struck a cord. His hands are squeezing the steering wheel and I think he might rip the fucker right off.

"Let's go." He says and peels out of the driveway.

The whole drive there is utter silence. He just looks forward and I focus too much on Piper and if she's still at his place cutting her thighs with her fingernails or maybe she's done something even worse. I pray Gina knows how to calm her. Although she probably doesn't.

She couldn't, during my long week spent there I've seen three sides of her. The one high on coke, the emotional one, and the crazy one. Not one of them have ever showed an ounce of compassion, I just don't think she has any. And Piper has so much, still after everything Tyson and I have put her through she does not cease to give love and empowerment I don't know how she does it. I would have given up on me a long time ago. I would have given up on Tyson a while ago but still she fights for me. She fought for him for three years and he just fought her.

Finally he's pulling up to a white trailer, the lights shine yellow onto the driveway, sensory lights I believe. There are two Rottweilers sitting at the end of these steel chains who bark as we start up the stairs. Dean pats one of them on the head, moving them away from me.

"Nala'll bite your fucking leg clean off. You don't want to touch her." I nod, rushing to the door. Some dirty looking guy is standing in the doorway with no clothes on, just a thin pair of boxers. I stumble back, Dean catches my arm and laughs.

"Get in." He has some sort of an accent , Irish or Scottish maybe. Dean whips me inside and shuts the door behind him. There's some naked girl laying in the couch, her body exposed for everyone. I immediately turn my head to face the ceiling and he laughs harder.

"Felicity, go put on something so the virgin looses his boner." He punches me straight in the sac. The pain is momentary but the awkwardness- a lifetime.

"So Dean tells me you're on the run?"

I nod, trying to stop my cheeks from burning. "Yeah."

"And you need some fake passport, maybe even a few ID's?"

"A little more than that, G." He speaks up.

"And what else is that?"

"They need some-" he hesitates, something new for Dean. "They need cash."

"Woah woah woah!" The little space is filled with deep booming of voices.

"No, now you know I'm good for it. I wouldn't ask if they didn't need it. They are dead. We're dead without it." Garret bites his lip, looking to me and then to Dean.