| 4 |

Tyson's arms are fastened against my waist, tight but not secure at all. I feel like I'm drowning, not like he's protecting me, because in reality he's not. He's holding me against my will emotionally and physically.

All I can do is stare at the yellowing walls and squeeze my eyes shut, wishing I was somewhere else. Wishing I had Louis to talk me out of this situation, again.

"It's not love if he treats you like this! I don't think you even know what love is, Piper. I don't think you fully understand what he's doing to you." He grabs my face in his hands, slightly pressing down on my blackened face.

"You should not have scars or bruises on you, your arms, and especially on your beautiful face. You need to leave, with me, tonight." Tears rim his eyes and he stumbles back falling to the bed, his body springing to a slow stop.

He hurts me in the worst way possible, something I physically can't bear but mentally rips me apart as well. I look on from the dresser, his shirt dangling over my shoulders, grazing my knees.

I want to settle in his blue eyes, like a pool of cool water. I want to absorb him, I want to wrap my arms around his neck and rest on his chest, breath him in like cinnamon on a winter day.

Stepping forward, I place my leg on one side his lap, grabbing at the front of his shirt and bringing the other leg over.

"What are you doing?" He asks, sitting up, but I push him back down, bringing my lips up to his neck, right below his ear. A spot I know drives him wild.

Immediately his hands are rough, grabbing at the base of my back and a soft smile breaks through across his lips.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"You can take me." I smile, grabbing a mound of his hair.

I don't know I'm crying until my throat is burning and my cheeks are wet. I let out a sob, equivalent to that of a wounded animal. He moves beside me and I cup my mouth to keep from waking him.

"Piper?" He grabs a hold of my arm and turns me around to face him. "Are you crying?" I shake my head, shutting my eyes and hoping to somehow bat the tears away.

"No," I tremble, biting my tongue, making sure don't look at him.

"Piper. Stop. Come here." He opens his arms to me, but I stay where I am until he forcibly pulls me into his chest.

"I love you, it's gonna be okay."

"Stop." I cry, pushing him away. His touch only makes my heart beat faster and the last thing I want is him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just let me breath, okay?"

"It's okay, baby."

I nod, holding my chest as visions of a Louis, with fear in his eyes flash through my mind. But then there's Tyson's voice telling me everything will be okay when I know that without Louis it won't.

It's not and it never will be.