|10|

I sit on the couch with my body wrapped inside a maroon throw, my toes are exposed and the flecks of gold nail polish shimmer. From in the kitchen Dean and Louis talk in hushed voices as the veil of darkness begins to surround the house. I stare at the movie on the TV screen that I still can't make out but I know it stars Julia Stiles.

My skin is raw from the continuous pinching of my thigh. It's what I do when I get nervous and never in my life have I been more nervous, and now my thigh is bleeding but I can't seem to care.

Louis' dirty blonde head comes into view of the doorway as he smiles at me.

"Are you doing okay, love?" I look up, taking time from my skin-picking to smile back at him. He hasn't bothered to take a shower the four hours we've been here and I can't seem to understand why. His face is still covered with mud but it's lovely.

"I'm fine, Louis."

"Are you hungry?"

I shake my head, wiping the beeding blood from my thigh.

"I'm okay." It comes out more choked than I anticipated which causes Louis to stride over to me. He stands above me, looking down at my twiddling fingers.

"What are you doing?" His fingers are strangling my wrist as he kneels down, halting my work. "Are you cutting yourself?"

"No," I tell him but the look in his eyes are relentless.

"Then what are you doing?" I look down at my fingers, covered in blood and the red and on my white thighs and I don't know what to say. Am I subconsciously mutilating myself and it's not because I'm nervous? If that is the case then why? Is it...him?

"I dont- I don't know."

He grabs my face in his hand and sits beside me on the couch.

"Do you want to leave. We can go somewhere else." The concern in his voice swells my heart, but even I know that we have nowhere to go.

"It's okay, Lou." I lean forward, placing my hand on the back of his neck and give him a reassuring kiss. "I promise," he smiles widely.

The door behind him opens and in steps some girl, with barely anything on for the middle of winter. Her blonde hair is everywhere and the makeup on her face is smeared down to her neck.

"Dean!" She screams and stops in her tracks, looking at us.

"Who are you?" She's looking at me and now I'm getting the same feeling that Dean gave me earlier. They have great hospitality.

"Calm done Gina, it's Piper."

"Piper? Hi, I've heard a lot." Her tone changes immediately, as she waves and goes toward the kitchen where Dean is.

"Woah." I mouth and he nods, squeezing my fingers laughing. "You didn't tell me you were living with a prostitute."

"She's not a-" I stare him down and he begins to smile.

"I love it when your happy."

"You make me so happy. Even on the run, I could not tell you how happy I am to just be with you."

"Oh hush. Don't be so mushy." I smack his chest, playfully and he grabs a hold of my arm, sending his fingers down toward my stomach. I let out the sharpest yelp, falling backwards and he straddles me.

I can barely talk I'm laughing so hard but he doesn't care, his fingers are dancing on my stomach and it feels as if I might actually pee.

"Okay, okay, stop." I laugh, pulling myself towards his chest and he stops. We both laugh and cry, our chest heaving and our limbs shaking.

"I love you so much." He says breathlessly, kissing my forhead.

"I love you too."

"There's a room upstairs." Dean says from the doorway.

"Shut up." He tells him, climbing off of me. "Are we ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

I grab onto his wrist, pulling him back.

"Where are you going?"

"We're just going to a friends."

"We're wanted you can't leave."

"He's gonna help us get out of here."

"Louis-" he bends down, kissing my forhead.

"I promise you it's going to be okay."