|12|

"He did what?" Louis screams, standing from his spot on the bed. I grab at his forearms, trying to keep him positioned right here.I don't know what he'll do after giving him this news.

"It's not that big of a deal." I tell him in hopes of calming him down but that only angers him more as he steps back, taking in my face.

"Not a big fucking deal? Look at you." I step back touching my swollen eye, feeling the throbbing in my cheek. "This is the last time he does this."

"He was drunk, so drunk. He doesn't know what he's done."

"Oh he knows, because every time he apologizes and every time you take him back."

I take a seat in the chair across from him and shove my face in my hands and cry.

"I don't know what I'm doing anymore Louis."

I feel his hands on mine and when I look up he's kneeled in front of you.

"Let me help you."

"How?"

"Let me marry you and I promise you'll never be abused again. You mean to much to me then to be a punching bag."

"You know Tyson, that'll never work."

"No, but I have an idea."

"Did you sleep well?" Tyson calls from the seat across from me.

My head is pounding and he looks too blurry for this to be reality, but it is. I look to my right at a crying Gina and to my left to his "friend" who stares me down. I can feel the scratchy material of my sweater shoved into my pants but my hands are too slow to pull it away.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"What did you give me?" I slur.

"Just a Xanax to calm you down. I think it's working." He smiles and stands up to greet me.

His hands comes down to my arm and I push him away.

"Louis' on his way, you're not gonna get away with it."

"Oh that's what I'm planning on, love." We can take your precious Louis out right here, right in front of your eyes and then bye bye Piper."

I stop pacing in my seat to take a longer look at him. He's planning on killing us? In the back of my mind I always knew it but hearing him say it is another story.

"You can't just kill us."

"But watch me." Him and the other guy stand and go outside, shutting the door behind him.

I look to Gina who is still sobbing profusely.

"Why are you crying?"

"I didn't know that he would-"

"You don't know Tyson. He's fucked up in the head."

"I know and I'm sorry."

Hearing that from her is like hearing "I won't kill you" from a serial killer. Her words are not reliable right now. It's her fault we're in this mess.

"We can run." She tells me.

"They're probably already at the front door ready to snatch us."

She nods and I watch the door, looking for any movement.

"We have a cellar." She basically screams. "In the kitchen, no one can tell its there we can hide until Louis and Dean come home."

"We have to warn them." She nods and slowly removes herself from the chair. I see her cross to the kitchen and disappear, only to return with her phone as she waves me over. I follow her, helping her lift the slab of wood that covers the massive hole in the floor.

She climbs down and as I start to climb down I hear the front door swing open. I panic, jumping down in it causing the wood to slam.

"Fuck," I mumble to myself, trying to find Gina in the absolute darkness. I hear running from the front door into the kitchen and the back door opening.

Tyron's rage filled voice starts to boom through the cellar door like he's right next to me. "I can't wait for Louis anymore. She's dead, you find here and bring her to me."

I hold my breath waiting for the door to swing shut. When I turn around I can see the glare from Gina's phone illuminating her soaked face.

"Let me see it," I whisper, crouching down and swiping the phone from her hands. I can see that she's already in the process of dialing Deans number. I dial him out and wait for it to start ringing, I have to cover the mouth piece to muffle the ringing.

"Gina, what's up babe? We're pulling in."

"No!" I basically scream. "Don't come in, get out of here."

"Piper?" I can hear Louis laughing on the other end and I'm praying Tyson hasn't seen the car yet.

"Yes, it's Piper. Tyson is here, Gina invited him over and he's gonna kill us. You have to leave."

"What?!"

"Dean please!"

"Down here!" I hear from above our heads, the wood is quickly lifted, and light starts tidily the tiny space between us. I fall back onto my hands dodging his grasp. I pull Gina down with me.

"Dean go! Now!" She grabs my hand and pulls me deeper into the cellar as Tyson and his comrade jump down, following us.