.19-grounded

^ omg i'm crying guys haha
-

I've been up for almost five hours remembering that I was grounded and didn't have to go to school, which made me mad because I could've slept in but I forgot to turn my alarms off. My dad left my phone on the counter but told me he restricted everyone on there but himself so he could text and call me when he needed to reach me. I grinned and went to settings to get wifi since it said I wasn't connected.

I hate when that happens, clearly I'm connected to it since it is in my house. I went to type the password we've always had and I waited for it to load.

Incorrect password.

Not only did my dad take away all my electronics but he took the wifi as well. This means war! I groaned and threw my phone down on the couch frustrated at the fact that I literally couldn't do anything. I actually felt hungry so why not go out and get something to eat. I went upstairs and got dressed into leggings, a plain grey t-shirt and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I went back downstairs to get my shoes on and grabbed my phone heading out the door.

I hadn't a clue as to where I was going but whatever place I see first is where I'll eat. I saw Starbucks up ahead and decided to go there, I could use a coffee and a giant chocolate chip cookie. Walking in there was no line and that made me happy.

"Welcome to Starbucks my name is Ashton, how can I help you?" Why does his name sound familiar.

Then it hit me. He was the guy that tried to get with me at Carly's party. "Ashton?" I questioned.

He looked down at his name tag confused, "Um yeah, that's my name." He chuckled lightly, he probably doesn't even remember who I am. "Have we met before or something?" He asked.

"Carly's party, though we didn't really meet it was more of a drunk encounter on your part." I said and his eyes went wide.

"Ah, so your the girl Calum talks about." He said with a grin. "I totally deserved to get punched in the face that night, I was drunk out of my mind and Calum's my best friend. He knows I wouldn't try to get with his girl when I'm sober." He said and I began to blush at the fact that Calum talks about me.

"Anyways, I'll have a small moco frappé and a cookie." I said giving him my order. He put it all down as I paid using my card, he handed it back to me as he went to go make my coffee.

"Sorry about that night by the way, I hadn't any idea what I was doing." He apologized to me with a smile.

I smiled back, "It's okay." I said.

"To be honest I probably had sex with someone I didn't even know." He said as his face turned red, "Wow, I'm an ass." He groaned shaking his head.

"No you're not, you weren't in your right state of mind and if you were you wouldn't have done it." I reassured him, he gave me another smile which I returned once again.

"Thanks um--" he paused not knowing my name.

"Katie." I giggled lightly.

"Well Katie here's you frappé and cookie and you have a nice day." He said with a grin.

"Thank you, you too." I said before leaving Starbucks and heading back home.

As I was walking I got a phone call from my dad so naturally I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Katie, how are you doing?" He asked me. How am I doing? I'm bored out of my freaking mind!

"Bored." I said blankly, I didn't really feel like talking to my dad right now.

"And whose fault it that?" He asked.

Yours.

"Not mine." I said with an attitude, in all honesty it wasn't my fault, I was trying to defend myself.

"Now I know you're upset with me about the punishment but come on, you can't go unpunished for getting suspended..." My dad said.

"But it wasn't even my fault!" I yelled.

"Katie we'll talk more about this later." He said as he hung up on me. I got back to the house and just laid in my bed eating my cookie.

-

i'm so sorry that this is short :(
don't hate me

nicole xx