.15-protector

I stood there shaking knowing that something bad was about to go down. I was surrounded by four of the jocks from school. I tried to make a run for it as two of them caught ahold of me and held me back. Kyle walked up to me with a grin.

"Katie." He said lightly chuckling.

"Get off of me!" I snapped trying to get out of the two guys hold.

"Let's see if this hurts." He said as he walked even closer to me giving me a hard blow to my stomach causing me to groan in pain. Again and again he kept giving me hard blows to my stomach, my face, everywhere.

"Kyle." The one guy said behind him, "Stop dude you're going too far." He said putting a hand on Kyle's shoulder.

"I don't think I've gone far enough Zach." Kyle snapped, the guys holding me down loosened their grip on me listening to what Zach had said.

"Maybe Zach's right man." The guy on my left said.

"Rodney shut up." Kyle snapped.

"This isn't right, you're beating her up for what Calum did to you!" The guy on the right said.

"Because Jarred this will get to Calum, and he can't come to school since he's suspended, and Katie over here is going to keep her mouth shut!" He snapped before sliding his hand across my face. The boys let go and walked away as did Kyle.

I got up feeling the pain instantly as I stood up, falling down I stood up once again trying to regain my strength as I began to continue my walk home. After twenty minutes of walking in pain I finally arrived at my house, as I was opening the door I got startled by a voice and screamed going down into a fetal position.

"Katie it's just me." I heard the soothing voice said. I looked up and saw Calum.

"Don't scare me like that." I said as I opened my front door and threw my bookbag down.

Calum grabbed my hand and spun me around before our lips crashed together, he placed his hands on my waist as I winced from the pain I was still feeling from Kyle. Calum looked at me and stopped before his facial expression changed.

He looked even closer and saw my face which I tried to hide, "Kyle.." He said as his jaw tightened and his fists clenched together at his sides.

"Calum I'm okay, he was just-"

"Katie please don't, I'm very angry right now." He said with a gritted teeth.

"Calum-"

"Damnit Katie you're not okay!" He shouted dropping to his knees, "he hurt you and I wasn't there for you, I'm so sorry." He said slamming his hand down on the floor.

"Calum." I said softly kneeling down next to him, "It's okay." I said reassuringly.

"I'm sorry." He said once again grabbing my hand and holding it.

We both walked to the couch as I turned on the tv and laid my head into his chest. He kept flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch, he finally stumbled upon a movie which was indeed Star Wars. I felt safe with Calum, just being in his arms and knowing he's here was reassuring.

We were like this for hours, only it ended when I knew my dad would be home and Calum wasn't allowed over here, I gave him a kiss goodbye as he went out the back door before my dad got into the house.

"Katie?" He called out.

"Right here dad." I said before I rushed to the bathroom to cover up the bruises on my face with makeup.

My dad knocked on the door, "Are you okay sweetie?" He asked.

"I'm fine I just really had to go to the restroom." I said finishing up my make up.

"I'll be back soon, I'm going to go get pizza." He said through the door.

"Okay." I said back to him.

-

i'm sorry it's really short i didn't know how to end this it just got terrible as I kept adding random stuff in :/ and ive just been busy lately I apologize

nicole xx