.2-warnings

bless you ashton^
-

Michael and I were still watching cartoons, needless to say he almost ate me out of house and home but we didn't have much anyways my dad hardly had anytime to go to the store .

"Sorry you had to deal with Carly today, she can be quite the bitch..." Michael mumbled running his fingers through his hair.

"It's okay, good thing I had you around or she would've destroyed me." I said shoving Michael playfully.

"Just don't go near Calum, he's the biggest asshole ever. Yeah he may seem charming at first but after he gets you alone at his house, it's over once he's done fucking you. It happened to my friend Luke's step-sister before his mom and her dad divorced." Michael explained. This Calum guy sounds like a total asshole and I'm not going to allow my weak self to fall for anything.

"I won't, I'm sure I'm not his type anyways." I laughed lightly and Michael turned to look at me with a shocked expression.

"You're gorgeous first off," Michael said which made me blush. "You're also new and don't know him yet so he'll try to get to you. But now you do know about him so he won't stand a chance." Michael said with a grin. I was glad I met Michael on my first day instead of someone else.

My dad had come home a little earlier than I thought and saw Michael before smiling at me. Michael introduce himself before he left telling me he'd see me tomorrow. "I love that kids hair!" My dad said excitingly, I laughed at how goofy he was. "Now go get dressed up for tonight, I have a dinner with my boss and I'd like you to come with." I knew my dad wouldn't have been home till late if he went and I wouldn't have had food to eat so he wanted to take me along.

I nodded and headed upstairs to change. I grabbed my plain grey tight dress that looked like a tank top with a skirt attached together before I tied my black and white flannel around my waist. I went into the bathroom and got some dry conditioner to put into my hair before I started to shake my fingers through my hair to make it look curly. I grabbed my white converse and slid them on, I ran downstairs to see my dad didn't change from his suit he wore to work.

"Ready monkey?" My dad asked, I groaned at his pet name he gave me ever since I was three.

"Dad." I said blankly and he looked at me in confusion.

"Sorry." He chuckled as we both walked out of the house together and got into the car on our way to dinner.

It took us twenty minutes to get there because of traffic and because Siri didn't know how to direct us properly. Once we arrived and got into the restaurant my dad was greeted by a lot of work men in suits. I just stood there awkwardly since I didn't know anyone here.

"Mr. Hood sir, I'd like you to meet Katie, my daughter." My dad said motioning me to come forward and shake Mr. Hood's hand.

"I'd like you to meet my son Calum," Mr. Hood said as his son Calum came over and shook mine and my dads hand. "Calum this is Katie." He said.

"Hello Katie." He grinned at me before winking which made me very uncomfortable.

"Why don't you two go sit at the end of the table and bond." My dad said, I gave him a look but it was already too late once Calum grabbed my hand and yanked me towards where we'd be sitting.

I didn't like this one bit, this is bad. "So you're the new girl." He said with a deep raspy voice that made me shiver.

He put his hand on my knee and I glared at him, "Don't touch me." I snapped at him. He only grinned and began to move his hand up. "Dude what's your problem." I said smacking his hand away.

"My only problem is that I haven't fucked you yet." I was enraged at what he'd just said to me.

I smacked him across the face, "You're such an asshole." I seethed as I tried to stand up and walk away but he yanked me down back into my chair.

"I don't like your tone." Calum snapped as he held onto my wrist tightly causing me to wince at his grip.

"Get off of me." I said in distress.

"You belong to me now Katie, you got that?" He asked me, I shook my head and growled at him.

"You wish!" I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Just you wait, you'll think twice about what you say." Calum threatened.

I got up and growled as I walked over to my dad rudely grabbing his arm and dragging him away from his co-workers and boss. "Um Katie?" My dad questioned. I was never rude to my dad but because of Calum I was in a mood.

"We're leaving." I demanded and my dad look at me absurdly.

"Young lady, that is not the proper tone to talk to me in." He scolded me, "Wanna try that again?" He asked and I don't know what got into me but what I said next, I knew I'd be in deep trouble.

"No, we're leaving NOW!" My dad didn't know how to react since I've never acted this way before.

"When I drop you off at home you are to go straight to your room young lady." My dad told me. That's when I thought it couldn't get any worse, but indeed it did.

"Mr. Jenson, allow me to escort your lovely daughter home. Please, enjoy this dinner." Calum said from behind me. If my dad even dared to-

"Thank you Calum, how thoughtful of you." My dad said with a smile waving us off.

I got into Calum's car angry at how this night would end.

-

determined calum is hot af

nicole xx

Benefits- c.h.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें