.13-embarrassed

laughing harder than I should @ this picture!!
-

"-Now after you take the square root of-" I was trying so hard to listen to my algebra teacher but I kept zoning out just looking at Calum. He had on a navy blue hoodie and his hair was all messy, he was asleep comfortably laying on the desk. "Mr. Hood." Our teacher Mr. Young said as he stood at Calum's desk. Calum let out small soft snores before Mr. Young tried again. "Calum!" He shouted startling Calum.

"Covalent bonds!" He shouted back in a panic as if the teacher had asked him a question. The whole class erupted into laughter.

"If you're going to fake pay attention make sure you know what class you're in." Mr. Young sighed shaking his head.

"Sorry." Calum mumbled before laying his head back down but before he did he turned to look at me and winked, Michael glared at him and he turned back around.

"I hate him." Michael groaned as he continued to doodle all over the worksheet Mr. Young gave us.

"Michael."

"No don't 'Michael' me." He said imitating my voice. "He's a selfish prick who fucks around with every girl in the school, almost." Michael ranted. "Maybe he'll learn not to fuck around with everyone when he gets an STD."

"Michael." I said smacking him on the arm.

"What?" He laughed with a shrug and I rolled my eyes at him. That's when my phone vibrated at I got a text from Calum.

From: Calum
Tell Michael he's about to be STD!

My eyes went wide as I looked over at Calum who grinned, I guess he heard Michael. I texted him back.

To: Calum
What??

Seconds later I got a reply.

From: Calum
Tell him he's about to be STD
S- so
T- totally
D- dead

I looked at Calum who looked like he couldn't contain his laughter.

From: Calum
Is that not what it stands for? Lol

I just shook my head at my phone then him as I let out a slight giggle.

To: Calum
Smart ass

After I sent that text the bell rang, I packed up all my stuff as Michael grabbed my arm and rushed us to our next class. I think he only rushed because he didn't want Calum to try and talk to me. We sat down in our assigned seats and began doing our homework, we were in study hall.

"Michael." I whispered over to him, he was busy on his phone playing a game.

"Katie no talking." The teacher said, I rolled my eyes and groaned.

I tried to text him when I saw him ignore my notification, I scoffed and balled up a piece of paper and tired to throw it at him but it hit the girl next to him and she glared at me as I said "sorry."

"Katie," the teacher said looking over at me, "No talking." My mouth dropped as I huffed laying my head down.

I decided to write Michael a note and hand it to him by trying to casually throw something away while putting it on his desk. I wrote the note and got up putting it on his desk. Once I went to walk away I tripped and fell right into the trashcan with my butt stuck in it.

"Walk much?" Looking up I saw Carly with her phone out, she had recorded it as everyone in the class began to laugh. "Hope everyone enjoys your little fall around school." She laughed as the bell rang and she walked away.

Michael had his headphones in and began to walk towards my desk when he saw me in the trashcan and gasped helping me up, "Katie what happened!?" He asked, I grabbed my stuff and looked at him.

"Nothing." I snapped as I walked out of class and went straight to my locker to grab my bag, I was embarrassed and the whole school would see it.

As I was walking towards the exit people laughed at me and a group of guys pretended to fall like me and laughed even harder. As I kept walking I heard what people were saying.

"That's what she gets for going after Carly's boyfriend."

"She's such a loser."

"She's just a smash and pass."

"Calum's only nice to her out of pity."

I gripped my books tighter before I had run into Calum who was smiling and tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Katie?" He mumbled.

"Hey Calum, did you fuck that slut too hard before class that she fell into the trash where she belongs?" One of the jocks laughed causing everyone in the hallway to laugh too and say "oh".

I looked back at Calum who just stared at me as my eyes watered and I walked out of the school going home. My dad would probably get a call that I'm skipping the rest of my classes but I don't care, I've been humiliated in front of half the school because of Carly. I felt like this wasn't over yet, and of course I was right when I got a text from an unknown number as a forward. It was a video of Calum and Carly, and they began to make out, before she grinned into the camera and said "Mine." I turned off my phone after that and continued my walk home.

I had finally gotten home and went up to my room to just lay down in silence. I closed my eyes and hopped I'd sleep through the day until tomorrow.

-

"Katie!" I heard my name being yelled, startled I sat up and was held in my fathers embrace tightly.

"Dad? What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"The school called and told me they haven't seen you after study hall, Calum called you and told me you weren't picking up, I was worried I lost you." He said pulling me back into his embrace.

"I'm sorry dad my phone was off." I apologized, I really didn't mean to scare my dad like that.

"Don't ever scare me like this again." He said giving the side of my head a kiss.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled burying my face into his shoulder.

"I know sweetie, I know." We sat there hugging for what felt like forever until he stood up before giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I guess you had a rough day, go ahead and sleep tight kiddo." My dad said as I laid back down and he turned off my lights.

"Love you dad."

"Love you too." As he shut the door and I closed my eyes to let sleep take over my body.

-

birthday in an exact month whoop!

nicole xx