.17-aftermath

^ this will never not be true!
-

It was morning and I was so worried about going to school, I knew deep down that Kyle knew I did this, I just knew it. I got dressed and made my way out the door to go to school. Once I got there I saw Calum and ran up to him giving him a big hug which he returned.

"Calum you won't believe what happened last night!" I said excitingly, but before I could tell him I heard laughter filling the hallways as Kyle walked down with green hair. I couldn't help but snicker.

He walked over towards me and Calum stood in front of me defensively, "You did this to me!" He snapped clenching his fists at his sides.

"No I didn't." I lied trying my hardest not to laugh at his hair.

"Kyle just leave her alone." Calum said.

"This isn't over." Kyle growled before walking away. Calum turned around and gave me a look.

"What?"

"Please tell me you didn't do that to him?" Calum asked.

"Technically Michael did but I helped." I said and Calum ran his fingers through his hair.

"Katie, I told you I'd handle it, that I'd protect you, and then you go and do this and make things even worse for yourself." Calum sighed.

"I'm sorry.." I said bowing my head as I began to walk away but Calum grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"No I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt anymore when I'm not around.." He signed.

"Calum I'm okay, I can take care of myself." I said as he stepped back and laughed.

"Really? Because Kyle beat you up twice and what did you do to take care of yourself?" He asked, I was about to answer but I stopped and looked down at the floor. "Exactly, nothing." He said crossing his arms.

"I don't need this!" I huffed as I began to walk away.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To class, something you should try!" I snapped back at him causing him to freeze where he stood. I wanted to say sorry as soon as those words left my mouth but I kept walking.

I got to class and sat down in my assigned seat, I saw that we'd be taking notes so I got out my pens and notebook and waited for class to start.

After class was over I went to go meet up with Michael, but was stopped when I was slammed against the lockers. I looked up and saw Kyle as he growled at me.

"I told you this wasn't over." He said, I began to squirm.

"No it's not." I said remember that Calum said I didn't do anything last time. So this time I would. I brought my knee up and kneed him in the groan as he groaned and let go of me. I grabbed one of my textbooks and hit him in the chest with it as he fell backwards groaning. "How does that feel!" I snapped feeling a rush of adrenaline go through me.

"Miss Jenson." I heard my name being said. I turned around and saw the vice principle standing there tapping his foot at me. "Come with me young lady." I bowed my head and grabbed my stuff before following him to the office.

I followed him to the principles office and sat down before the principle. "Katie Jenson, what brings you into my office?" He asked me. I've never been to the principles office, but I felt badass right now.

"I don't know." I said crossing my arms, though I did know.

"Miss Jenson, this is your first trip to the office but that doesn't mean what you did can go unpunished." He told me.

"But Kyle started it!" I snapped standing up, he motioned for me to sit down.

"I could give you detention but since a fight broke out, I'm going to have to suspend you." He said and my mouth dropped.

"S-suspend?" I stuttered with wide eyes.

"Yes," he confirmed, "I'm going to have to call your father and-"

"No, no, we don't need to call my dad!" I panicked.

"I do Katie, I'm sorry." He sighed as he dialed my dads number and called him.

"Hello?" My dads soothing voice said.

"Hello Mr. Jenson this is principle Marlin, I have your daughter Katie in here with me today." He said.

"Is everything okay?" He asked and I could tell everything wouldn't be when I got home.

"Well Katie got into a fight today and I was calling to inform you that she will be suspended for two days." He said.

"I'm so sorry, she's never acted like this before, I'll make sure to have a talk with her so it'll never happen again." My dad said calmly. I knew I was being sent home and that when I got there my dad would lose it.

"Thank you for your time." Mr. Marlin said before hanging up. He wrote me up a note saying I was suspended and handed it to me before I made my way out of the office.

I was screwed big time when my dad got home.

-

dammnn & sorry it's short again :/

nicole xx