.14-suspended

^ oKaY SAtAn!!!
-

I woke up remembering everything that happened yesterday, dreading to get up and get dressed for school I just laid in bed and turned my phone back on. Instantly I got so many messages from Michael, Calum and my dad along with a lot of missed calls. I opened up all of them so I didn't have to look at the notifications all day. That's when my phone began to ring and it was Michael.

I slid my finger over and answered putting it on speaker, "Hello?"

"Katie! You're alright, thank goodness I came over last night but your dad said you were sleeping." He explained.

"I'm sorry I scared you." I apologized.

"It's okay but you won't believe what happened yesterday after you left!" Michael said excitingly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Apparently Calum got suspended, he fought this jock Kyle who totally bad mouthed you and he beat him until he was all bloody and bruised! You had to be there everyone got it on video! Here I'll send it to you!" Michael said, I couldn't believe it, Calum beat someone up, for me.

Michael sent me the video and I watched it while I was on the phone with him. I saw Calum walk up to Kyle and punch him in his jaw, repeatedly punching him in the face and kicking him in the sides. The police officer grabbed Calum and pulled him off of Kyle, "Talk about her like that again and I'll break your neck next time!" Calum snapped as the officer took him down to the office.

"Wow, I can't believe he did that." I said with a smile on my face.

"Maybe he's not such an asshole after all," Michael said, "Nope he still is." He laughed and I groaned.

"Michael I got to get dressed, I'll see you at school." I said hanging up and running to my closet to grab something to wear. Grabbing leggings and a t-shirt  I got dressed and threw my hair up in a messy bun as I ran down the stairs past my dad who was drinking his morning coffee.

"Um Katie I can drive you." My dad said it I shook my head no as I rushed to put my shoes on, I wasn't going to be late or anything I just wanted time to talk to Michael.

"It's okay dad, love you!" I said as I shut the door and began running to school.

I had arrived and no sooner did I see Michael and ignored everyone else around me, I tackled him to the floor as I laughed hysterically. "What the hell Katie?" He groaned as he got up off the floor.

"Sorry." I smiled shyly before I punched him in the arm.

"Katie." Michael whined running his arm.

"Oh man up I didn't even hit you that hard!" I scoffed.

"Did too." He complained.

"Grow a pair." I laughed.

"I already have a fully grown pair right here," he said patting his thigh which I quickly avoided to look at. "I've said too much." He blushed with a laugh.

"Just a little." I laughed with him. We walked to class and took our seats. We got new seats and someone with their hood up and sunglasses on sat by me as he placed his hand on my thigh. "Um dude!" I snapped smacking his hand away.

"Katie it's me." He whispered, my mouth dropped at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Calum?" I whispered back and he nodded, "What the hell are you doing here, you're not allowed on school grounds?" I said and he shrugged.

"Because I want to make sure nobody causes any trouble with you today." He said, "I hope everyone saw an example yesterday that we won't have any problems today, or ever." He chuckled lightly before placing his hand on top of mine.

"Thank you." I said looking at him as I saw my reflection through his sunglasses.

He smiled, "Anything for you." He said causing me to blush.

All day nobody knew Calum was here, not even the teachers commented on the random student coming into their classes today either. I saw Kyle walking down the hallway with a bandage on his nose, he walked right up to me and slammed me into my locker. His arm around my neck as I felt my feet not touching the ground.

"You'll pay for this, because of you I can't wrestle!" He snapped tightening his grip.

"I didn't-" I tried to say but I couldn't breath since his grip kept getting tighter.

"You did." He growled before I felt his cold hands slid across my face as he dropped me and walked away.

I put my hand up to my face and felt that it was warm, I took my hair down and covered up my cheek knowing a hit like that would become red and bruised. I got up and walked to my next class hoping nobody noticed what just happened.

School was finally over and I rushed to get home but was caught by Michael stopping me outside, "Katie!" He shouted running up to me and hugging me. "Wanna hang out?" He asked.

"Um no not today Michael." I said trying to get away from him so he didn't notice my face.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because I have a ton of homework." I said.

"We can do it together, we have the same classes silly." He said stumping me.

"And because my dad wants me home, no guest." I lied and Michael began to look at me as if he were examining me.

"Wait a second." He said, I stood completely still as he moved my hair out of my face. "Katie who did this?" He asked calmly but I knew he was angry on the inside just trying to contain it.

"I ran into someone's locker as they opened it," I laughed lightly, "I'm clumsy." I said walking away from him and heading home fast.

Good thing I didn't get caught, until just now.

-

IM SRY CLIFFHANGER!! i love you all

nicole xx