{sixteen}

"Hey babe," Jack called, letting himself into your apartment. You gave him the spare key after five months of being together. Today, was the first whole year of your relationship.
You quickly shoved your multiple gifts for Jack in the bag and hurried downstairs.
"There you are!!" He cheered, lifting you up and twirling you around above him.
"You're happy?!" You held his face.
"HAPPY ONE YEAR MY GIRL!" Jack shouted as loud the whole street probably heard.
"Aww, Jack. I'm so happy that we've spent a year happy together!"
He set you down and presented you with a large gift bag. Inside were a load of individually wrapped, some small and some big, gifts. You handed him your bag of gifts. Starting to unwrap, you received a lot of things you wanted: a personalised phone case with your first selfie together; a crystal necklace and an oversized Tshirt from his merch.
"Jack, baby. I love these!" You jumped into him followed by millions of kisses over his face and neck.
"Here, open yours!" You demanded to Jack.
He unwrapped a small pack of pin badges for his backpack and an envelope.
"Can I?" Jack gestured to open it.
"Please!"
He ripped the sealed paper and watched to smaller pieces of paper fall out. Jack picked them up and examined them.
ONE BOARDING PASS TO LOS ANGELES, CA. SEAT 1 ROW A.
•ONE BOARDING PASS TO LOS ANGELES, CA. SEAT 2 ROW A.
His mouth widened as he looked up to you.
"Wh-what?" Jack stuttered.
"Well, I know we've been talking about going away for a break. You've been complaining about missing Mark. And you've always been nagging me to meet Mark. We're going to LA baby!!"
Jack's jaw dropped.
"We're going to see Mark. Together?"
"Yeah.." You smiled.
His eyes started to fill with joyful tears. He stood up off the sofa and walked to hug you.
"We leave tomorrow.." You whispered to him; he was really sobbing now.
"Here, can I tweet?" He asked. You nodded in agreement. Jack pulled his phone out to take a 'selfie' of his puffy, cried eyes and your happy beaming face. This was captioned:
The babe and I are heading to LA tomorrow! Thank you for the tickets girl, I love you and happy one year❤️
You saw the likes and replies flood through.
Jack was clearly more than pleased with his gifts.
Again, the doorbell broke a moment. You walked through and opened the door, still smiling. Signe stood there made your expression change.
"Can I help you?" You hissed.
She handed you a red envelope and turned to walk away.
"Thanks.." You sarcastically called.
Walking back to the lounge, you held up the card to Jack.
He opened it and read aloud.
(Y/N) and Jack, you both hate me. That doesn't stop me being happy for you.
A year has past since you lost and found love and that's beautiful. We've had rough moments, all of us, but I don't want to be in the way of your peace. You may not want to ever forgive me and that's fine.
One year now, to many more!
Signe x
Jack furrowed his eyebrows at the card.
"No thanks.." You both said in unison.
"Come on! Let's pack for tomorrow!!" You yelled at him.
"I'll bring my case round in a bit. I love you.." Jack replied.