{one}

There was no going back now. You were face-to-face with your new front door...
You slid the key in and opened it, revealing your new apartment. It seemed bigger, but also smaller, since the last time you were there. All your belongings and furniture had been delivered to the apartment and was in the designated rooms.
You made your way up to your bedroom to be greeted by yet again, a mountain of boxes. Luckily, your new room was pretty massive. You sighed to yourself and pushed everything to one side and fell flat onto your bed. It was only two in the afternoon but already, you felt exhausted.
You scrolled the uncomfortable realm of social medias. A few faces you knew whizzed past, Matt, Amanda, Dan and Phil etc. All of your friends were famous; you just moved to Athlone, 'because it's pretty'.
Your eyes were slowly becoming really heavy, your arms were becoming weak from holding your phone.
I don't want to sleep yet, not on an empty stomach..
"No, don't be a bastard!" You yell out to your stomach. Realising how insane you must sound, you drag yourself back to standing up and put your shoes on.
~time skip, at the supermarket~
You decided to go all out with your shopping. Preparing for the whole month. You had the necessities; bread, milk, eggs, cereal and also some junk like cookies and cakes.
You must've walked around the huge shop about seven times before heading to the checkout.
After paying over two hundred pounds for everything, you had to face the struggle of packing your car. You stepped outside with your four hundred thousand bags and started hobbling to your car. Lifting the boot, a guy with mentally-vibrant green hair walked past. You looked up to see him stumble and almost trip!
He blushed and smile your way, giving you a small wave. You giggled and waved back before getting back to the task of packing...