{five}

The last time you walked Simba, the mysterious guy spoke to you and your dog a little. Of course you were going to see if he was about again.
I just want his name.
You looked down to Simba who knew exactly what you were thinking and was skipping in small circles at your feet.
"Where to today? Explore the park? What do ya say?" You rhetorically asked him. He started going a little more crazy.
You put your purple, dark blue and black flower crown on your head and made sure you looked presentable. You left your apartment and headed through town, towards the park. Simba was skipping and bounding ahead of you and you couldn't help but giggle.
"Stop," you whined whilst still giggling at him.
The pair of you reached the park and you unhooked his lead. Simba stayed by your side but a little further out. You started to head towards the pond where a group of ducks were chilling. They all stood up at the sight of Simba and started waddling away. You turned back forwards to notice...
He's sitting there. Selfie-ing with the ducks. Act cool you ass-hat.
You tried to walk past, unnoticed but he must've seen you sneaking.
"Hey!" He called out.
"Oh, hello.." You replied nervously.
"I've seen you absolutely everywhere! Did you recently move here?"
"Uh, yeah. Moved in this week.. Yourself?" You asked.
"No no, Athlone born and raised!" he cheered, "I'm Jack, by the way. Well, Seán, but Jack."
"Lovely to finally meet you, Jack. I'm (y/n)." You smiled at him and tucked some hair behind your ear.
"Oh, and that's Simba."
Jack called your dog over and started petting him.
"Shall we?" He offered you a seat on the bench. You followed him and sat down, then Simba on Jack's lap.
"So, why'd you move here?"
"New start. You know?"
"I get you."
~time skip, that evening~
"You cheeky bitch!" Jack laughed, nudging your arm. You had just called out "You're such a good dog," and Jack agreed. You then admitting it being about him.
Your road was the first left off the bridge; Jack's was too apparently.
You didn't tell him you knew, yet you wanted to say.
"Anyway, I'll see you around. For coffee, maybe?" Jack was clearly nervous.
You blushed, "Deal. Goodnight," you walked towards your apartment. You had that awkward feeling of saying bye to someone and walking the same way; you turned to look at Jack who walked into his small front garden.
He winked at you, "Goodnight, you pretty lil Flower!"