Chapter18:How I found you

Dalia pov|
"You said what now?" Father? Is this man serious? "I'm your father, Dalia." I scoff at him, chuckling at the same time. "I don't have a father." I knew I hit a nerve when he winced at my sudden words . "You do." He look over at blade and so did I. "Did you know about this?" He took a deep breath reaching out for my shoulder but I backed away. "I can't believe you would kept something like that from me!" I run upstairs into the nearest room locking the door. As soon as I started to trust that piece of shit! He keeps a secret from me! I heard a knock on my door a couple times ignoring who is there. I exhaled, getting up off my bed lazy dragging myself to open the door. I groan at blade appearance in front of the door. "What do you want?" He scoffed, walking into the room pushing me out of his way . "One, your in my room." I rolled my eyes turning around and start completely blushing at him. This man has his shirt off! Dalia no!  You are completely upset at this uh, sexy. Stop that thinking! "See something you like?" I snapped out of my thoughts and glaring at him. He chuckled walking out of the room with a grin on his face. Jack ass.. "Uhm." I turn over to the doorway appeared another face I don't wanna see. "Hi." I look at him for a while then crossing both my arms. "Look, I know this is all new to you and I'm sorry I haven't been aro-"
"No you haven't." I interrupted his sentence before he can finished. "Look I'm sure your mother has told you about me." Ha! You seriously don't know. "Matter of fact no she doesn't! She gave me away to some fucked yo adoption center! So yea she hadn't. I don't even know my mother! So how in the hell am I suppose to think your my father when he gave me away! Your a liar!" I began breaking down, falling to my knees while my hands covered my face. I felt his arms wrapped around my shoulder and his head on mine. I heard his angelic voice began to sing a tune in I believe Russian. It calmed me down instantly. After a couple seconds I moved away from him wiping my tears away with my left hand. "You look so much like your mother. I didn't know about you until a week ago." I look up at him wanting him to continue on. "I met your mother when she was in the Russian gang. Blade was young. You weren't born.  We had an affair while she was married..until one day she told me to meet her around at the park.
FLASHBACK:
Vitaly pov~
I sat on the bench thinking about the women I love.. So beautiful... "Vitaly." I got up turning around to see the gorgeous women of my life. "Dana, come sit." She smiled and walked over to the bench sitting aside to me. "Alright. We're here, what did you want to say to me?" She made a sad smiled and her eyes held sorrow. "I'm leaving..." I felt my smile dropped and my hands let go of hers. "Okay where?" She sighed and turn away from my gaze. "To America. With my husband." I scoff getting up turning away from her with my hands on my hips. "Your going to America with your husband.. What about us Dana!? Huh? Or do I not matter to you?" She got up trying to hug me but I pushed her away. "Of course you matter to me baby." I scoff shaking my head at the unbelievable shit she saying. "If you did. You would've have left your miserable  marriage already." She let go of my shoulder looking away from my glare at her. "I'm sorry." She walked away leaving me alone in the darkness of mine..

23 years later..
It's been twenty three years since I heard from Dana.. I retired from the gang just living in my own cabin in the woods of Russia.. I sat drinking my tea while watching the hockey game. I heard my house phone ringing cutting my attention away from the tv and to the stand that's next to my couch. I grab the remote pausing the game then reach for the phone.

"Hello?"
"Vitaly...it's me Dana.."
"Dana? How you get this number."
"That's not important-"
"Dana I'm not in the mood for this goodbye."
"No! Vitaly! It's serious is about a child."
"Look I don't give a shit bought you or any of your fucking kids Dana."
"It's your child."
I felt all the air in my body stop and the word stop spinning..
"Dana stop playing!"
"I'm not. I'm serious Vit."
"I have a child and you didn't tell me!"
"I know I'm sorry! I didn't want Rosco to leave me.. You don't understand.."
"Yea whatever. If I have a daughter where is she I wanna talk to her.."
"Blade got her hostage.."
"What?"
She began telling me everything about blade capturing my daughter and what gonna happen.. I started my way to look for her and save her..
End of flashback!

Dalia pov~
So my mother gave me up. Had an affair with Vitaly. And never told him about me. "She traded me for drugs." He looked at me with a hint of anger and sadness.. "I don't remember much bout my mother I don't know what she looked like, nothing.. After my nana passed away, my so called mother took me away and sold me for drugs.. I was in a abusive foster home. I got tired... Of everything. I ran away and got a job as a bartender at sixteen. I've never had friends.. I didn't even graduate high school... Never had a childhood.. The only happy memory I ever had is baking cookies with my nana." I cried out while he held me again.. We just sat and talked about each other lives...