Chapter11: Weird emotions

Blade pov~
All I hear is her cries ! Middle of the night, early in the morning and afternoon! Cry, cry, cry! I don't blame her though, I did invaded the damn girl privacy. I got up walking out my door and into hers. I stared at her for while. Her curly wet hair, brown watery eyes, her freckled faced, to her plump- what in the fuck was I talking about? I walked in sitting on the bed rubbing her shoulders. "Shh. Stop crying." she got up hugging me, Putting her face into my neck crying hysterically on me. It felt weird... I didn't know what to do.. I put my arms around her patting the back of her head until she calmed down. "I'm a mess." she pulled away wiping her puffy eyes with a sleeve of her shirt. "Who is Rosco and Dana?" I looked in her puppy eyes that looked so ador-shut the fuck up blade! "No one." She nod turning away from me, In some way i didn't like it. What the fuck is going on with me? I got up getting ready to leave her room for mines. "Wait." I look back at her getting of the bed and standing up in front of me. "Thank you, For making me better." I look down at her small thick frame. All I could do is nod.. I walk back into the dark and creme colored room, laying on my bed with my arms around my head. I couldn't get the smell of roses out of my nose that came from her body. Her fragile face drenched in tears.. her cute freckles-ahhhh what am I saying! I cant be thinking bout her! I got more shit to think about.. Just close my eyes and rest blade..

I woke up to noises, loud ones. I grab the phone checking the time on it. 11:24 am, great laughing as loud as a damn crowd this early. I got up from my bed, grabbing my slippers then walking down the steps towards the noise in the kitchen. I completely stop in my tracks looking at all the food laid out on the table. Bacon, eggs, pancakes, biscuits, sausage, gravy, fruit, and a pitcher with lemonade in it. I look up at Dalia flipping the pancake then turning to me with a smile. "Hey, your up. I made breakfast. Did I wake you?" All I did was stared at her..She was just super upset now all happy and Skippy? "What smell so good?" "What is all that noise?" I didn't even realize Dawn even came back. "I made breakfast, sit and have a plate. They went to sit down and start eating. I'm guessing Theodore was still asleep. "Hey you gonna eat?" I didn't respond to her question all i did is walked away.

Later on today, I worked to track down Rosco and Dana, they are really good at this hiding thing. Must have some one on their side to be hiding this good. Just who? My door opened catching a glimpse of Dalia face that look worried. It made me feel worried.. "Uh I bought you a plate of food and some orange juice. The boys ate mostly everything good thing I saved you a big plate." She awkwardly laughed and sat the plate on the table. "Blade did i do something wrong?" That's the fact she didnt do anything.. The emotion she gave me felt weird... She sighed deeply before whispering back to me. "Sorry." Her saying that made me felt even more, weird.. What were these emotion she made me feel? I hated the feeling