Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

I moaned at that, putting my arms around him and pulling him in closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist, arching myself against him. He growled and nipped at my lip, his hands wandering down to feel my chest through the leather uniform.

"You know," Cain murmured, trailing kisses down to my throat, "I like you in leather, but I like you even better naked." I smirked at that and leaned forward so he could reach behind me to undo the zipper to my uniform.

Part of me was uneasy taking it further than this. I really didn't want to, but I also felt guilty for denying Cain every time he came at me. He was getting stressed, and I could tell he wanted to do something with me. He was hard whenever we got into bed, even if it was just for a nap. But much to my relief, he respected my decision not to do anything yet. I still wasn't comfortable with it. My skin still burned where Hannibal had touched me and it made me feel disgusting. I tried not to make a big deal out of it, and I had kept quiet about it with everyone, even Cain.

In fact, I think Cain wanted to pretend it didn't happen as much as I did. But pretending wasn't the same as reality. The reality was that Hannibal had raped me. And just saying it in my head made my skin crawl and my pride melt into a dark hole in the ground.

"Uhm," I said suddenly, putting my hand on Cain's chest, "Can we wait a sec?" Cain pulled back to frown at me, studying my face intently.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, but he sounded impatient. I nibbled my bottom lip. I didn't really feel like doing it anymore now that Hannibal was in my head again, but I also felt bad because of the distress on Cain's face and the way his pants bulged. I swallowed for a second.

"Uh, no. I just rather do something for you." I offered. Cain watched me curiously as I slid off the desk and pushed him back against it. He raised an eyebrow as I undid the zipper of his pants, freeing him from its leather confines. I licked my lips and leaned in, taking the head of him into my mouth. Cain hissed past clenched teeth and reached down, sinking his hand into my hair, tugging lightly on it. I took him further into my mouth, twirling my tongue around him, sucking the full length of him. He groaned deep in his throat, tilting his head back. His body shook and trembled and it didn't take him long at all before he came without even warning me. If anything, he just pulled on my hair and thrust his hips into my mouth.

I pulled back, wiping my mouth and swallowing it before I peered up at him to see him panting, his fingers still locked in my hair.

"That was quick." I commented. Cain scowled, letting go of me and pushing me back so he could slide off the desk, zipping his pants up again.

"Yeah, well, it's been a really fucking long time." He snapped. I raised an eyebrow, surprised at why he was so offended.

"Do I do something wrong?" I asked. Cain didn't say anything, just turned his back to me as he leaned over his laptop, pretending to be occupied with it. I frowned, going back over what I said. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said he was quick, but I was an honest bastard that said the first thing that came to mind. And when he said a long time... My thought process trailed as I blinked and stood up, leaning on the desk to look at Cain.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I asked. Cain pinned me with a withering glare.

"Why do you care? Gonna make fun of me if I tell you?"

"No." I answered sincerely. Cain paused at that, his eyes narrowed on me as if he were trying to see through a lie that didn't exist. Finally he pushed away from his desk and went to the door of his office. I frowned as he paused there, but didn't look at me.

"The only person I've ever had sex with was you, Abel." He shut the door on his way out. I watched him leave, totally baffled. Whoa, wait, what? All these centuries? I ran to the door and threw it open, coming out to see Cain halfway to the kitchen. I ran after him.