"Oww, my head..." Luke slowly got up from the floor and I tossed a pillow his way. "What was I doing on the floor?" He caught the pillow, still out if it. "Why am I naked?!" He covered himself with a pillow, his face completely red.

"How do you feel?"

"Like someone hit me with a bag of bricks. And why..." His green eyes momentarily flashed yellow and he cried out, holding the sides of his head as if to keep it from splitting in two.

"Hey! What's wrong? Talk to me!" He slowly straightened up and his eyes were emeralds again.

"What the hell was that?" He panted, his face contorted with terror.

"What do you remember from yesterday?" I asked slowly, maybe this really was just him slowly turning?

"We...we got here.. And then.." His eyes traveled up and down my body,"  we um..." He stopped and looked down before covering himself with the pillow again, Luke's blush returned with a vengeance. "T-then you were going to bite me.. And that's all I remember."

"I did bite you. You were in pain and then you passed out, nothing I did could wake you up. That's why you were on the floor." I felt a bit relieved now but the ghost of last night's panic lingered about. "You really scared me, you ass." I threw another pillow at him, aiming for his face.

"How was I supposed to know that was going to happen?!" He exclaimed chasing me to the bathroom. I slammed the door just in time. "Hey!" He tried opening the door but it was locked.

"I'm going to shower!"

"Open the door!"

"No you pervert!"

"Open the door!"

"Make me!" I stuck my tongue out at the door and jumped in the shower. The little bathroom was filled with steam in a matter of seconds. I felt strange in my own skin. My body was a sore from last nights events, as short as it was. That was my first time, and admittedly, it didn't play out as I had thought it would be when I swiped my v-card. Of course, normally people don't spaz out then fall unconscious during the tumble.

***Luke's POV***

When she exited the bathroom just wrapped in a towel, I felt speechless and irresistibly drawn to her. The events from last night replayed in my mind but I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. As I did I felt my neck stiff from sleeping at an odd angle on the floor.

"Who's the real jerk here? Shoving me off the bed.." I grumbled as I traded places with her. We got ready in silence and 20 minutes later, we met up with Daniel and the others. Shawn had a hard time looking my way, as did Daniel.

"Mornin' handsome!" Eliza winked at me before turning to Fay, " When did he wake up?"

"Just a little while ago actually." Fay yawned, just now I had noticed the dark circles under her eyes, didn't she sleep last night?

"You seriously gave her quite a scare, by the way, may I compliment you on your well defined body? I'm a little jealous that I didn't get paired up with you. Mmm mm mmm." I'm not going to lie, I felt as if the raven was raping me with her eyes.

"W-what?"

"They all kind of...saw...you..." Fay explained. "I brought them to the room after you passed out and well...I forgot to..cover you.."

"What the hell, Fay?!" The men looked down clearly scarred, whilst the Alpha's daughter laughed.

"You just passed out! I freaked out, can you really blame me?!" Fay shot back, as if to imply it was all my fault.