New Year

***Hiya, well I've decided to write another story! If you read my other one you would be aware of zis already. I hope you guys enjoy my awkward story, I'm also very excited to write Gabriel...

-peolple

"Mornin Sammy!"

"Fuck off," a pillow flies across the room and lands straight in Deans face.

"Tsk tsk, thou shall not curse, seriously dude get up! We have to get to school on time. It's our first day, plus don't you need to own up to your goody two shoes reputation?" Deans smirking as he throws the pillow at his brothers back.

Dean wasn't aware that Sam had started to wake himself up so when Dean got close enough to shake him he pounced.

"Sam!" It's too late now, Sam wrapped his legs around his brothers back and is pulling his face back. Because he was in the 'piggyback' ride position Dean just carried him downstairs from there, despite the protests.

"Here is cold."

"Up is warmth."

"Take me to warmth, and I shall love you forever."

He stopped clawing at his brothers face now, and was just leaning against him in defeat.

"You're getting heavy Sammy," Sam gives him a mock gasp and climbs down him. He had been standing in the kitchen holding him for almost a minute. Dean rolls his shoulders back and hands him a plate of food he made for breakfast.

The two of them sit at the small table in the kitchen and eat their bacon and eggs. Well, more like shovel them both at the same time. To others it may seem a bit disgusting, but it was a normal routine for them. Although Sam usually eats more greens, to Deans horror.

After they finish Dean urges him to get ready so they can go. Thankfully their dad left the Impala for them, wherever he went. All they know is he'll be back in less than a year.

They both had to check in with Bobby, call him in the morning to inform him they are fine, same with after school, and before bed.

It gave them comfort in knowing at least one person cared about them besides each other.

Dean is going to be a junior this year, but he's already familiar with the seniors. He's popular and should have no problem at school. Dean promised to protect Sam if anything goes sideways.

Each time he would roll his eyes and sigh, but he was thankful for his brother being there. It was his freshman year and he only had two friends, both from junior high.

He's fixing his hair in the bathroom when Dean yells up from downstairs, "Sammy lets go! I swear you'll look fine!" He pauses before adding with a mutter, "you'll end up looking like a Loreal model anyways."

"Hey!" Sam had come down and hit Dean in the arm. "It's not that long..."
Which was true, it only came up to around his ears and framed his face, it only got a little longer towards the back. (Picture at the top *click on it*)

Dean had on a black shirt, with a leather jacket over it, old jeans, and boots. Sam had on a plaid shirt and jeans as well. It was their usual attire, they weren't going to change it for school.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Cassie!" said Gabriel in a sing-song voice. Castiel turns onto his stomach and pulled his pillow over his head. "Caaaaasssiiiiieeee."

"What Gabriel?" His voice is even more gravelly in the morning, and had a hint of annoyance in it.

"Michael says you need to start getting ready for the hell-hole that is school," he says with a smile.