I slam the door shut behind me, locking it with a simple turn lock and then empty my stomach into the porcelain bowl. Tears pour out of my eyes and I lean backwards, landing on my butt and my back up against the sink. My body's shaking and my lips are pressed tight together to stop sobs escaping. A headache suddenly pounds through my skull and I wince.

"Kyle?" A feminine voice calls through the door. "Are you in there?" I don't reply, placing a hand over my mouth and back up away from the door into a corner. The lady pauses before I hear footsteps walking away. I breathe out a shaky sigh of relief until I hear footsteps coming back. The jingling of keys shows me the lady really wants to be in here. I look around frantically but there's no where else to go. Worst thing is that I still have absolutely nothing covering my chest. I let a quiet sob escape as I curl even further into a ball, hiding my chest behind my bony knees. The door opens and a woman wearing casual clothes walks in. She's obviously Kyle's mother.

"Kyle? Kyle, are you- oh! Honey, are you okay?" The lady drops the keys and rushes over to me. She spots the vomit in the toilet bowl and frowns.

"S-sorry m-ma'am." I stammer out and she shakes her head.

"There's nothing to be sorry about sweetie. Here now," she takes off her cardigan and gingerly hands it over to me. I cradle it to my chest and when she turns away, I quickly slip it over my shoulders and button it up.

"Okay," I whisper and she turns back around.  "Thank you ma'am..."

"No problem honey." She smiles at me, though it doesn't reach her eyes, and her gaze travels over my pathetic body, curled into a ball against the wall. "Kyle!" She suddenly shouts and I jump slightly, wincing as the loud noise causes my forehead to throb. Anger flares through her eyes and she spins on her heels, stomping off down to Kyle's room. "Kyle! Get up!" She shouts and I hear Kyle groan.

I'm sure he did a lot of that last night.

I can't help the little whimpers that leave my lips and I fist my fingers into my hair, crying into my lap.

"Would you like to explain to me why there's a naked, crying random in our bathroom?!" Kyle's mother shouts and I hear something fall.

"She's crying?" I hear quick footsteps and then a half naked, tired looking Kyle appears in the bathroom doorway. "Oh šhįt, Skylar babe...." He runs over to me and goes to wrap his arms around me but I frantically shake my head, scooting quickly away from him.

"Please no..." I sob and his mother appears in the doorway.

"Kyle, what did you do to her?" Her voice is calm but I sense the threat behind it and it shakes me to the core.

You've fùçked this up.

Haha, literally.

"Nothing mum!" Kyle cries out and I sob into my hand, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Oh honey," the woman rushes over and rubs my back soothingly but I continue to sob. "Kyle, what the hell have you done to this girl!" Her voice rises with every word and by the end, she's screaming at him.

He doesn't reply and I think, over my cries, I hear her sniff the air?

"Kyle," she begins. "Did you drink alcohol?" The last word was spat with so much venom I almost wince.