18- Do you mind?

Hiccup trudged home yawning vigorously, Toothless hummed by his side in sympathy; he could tell the stress of being a chief was getting to his rider. All Hiccup wanted to do now is go home and relax in bed beside his girlfriend, Astrid. 

Tiresomely, Hiccup kicked open the door to his hut and yawned once again, this time his arms reached out in a stretch. Toothless trotted inside and curled up by the blazing fire. Instead of collapsing into his armchair like he usually would, Hiccup headed straight for his and Astrid's room. He swung the door open and was greeted with the sight of Astrid laying out a clean fur and pillow. 

"Evening Milady..." Hiccup croaked as he plodded inside, his metal leg clanking against the wood. 

"Good evening, babe. I'm guessing you've had a long day?" She chuckled softly. Hiccup shot her a weak smile before raking both of his hands through his hair. 

"The longest." He mumbled. Astrid sat down beside her boyfriend and gently, rested her head on his left shoulder. Hiccup sighed softly and then placed his head upon hers. Astrid didn't need to say anything for Hiccup to feel her love, having her there with him was enough. "I'm going to get ready for bed, I'm exhausted and no doubt Toothless will wake me up a dawn for a flight because we didn't go for one today." Hiccup began rambling. Astrid nodded understandingly, her eyes followed Hiccup as he jumped up from their bed and he trundled over to the wooden dresser. Quickly, Hiccup pulled out the linen pants he wore at night and placed them on the edge of the bed. "Uh Astrid?" Hiccup spoke up as he noticed her watching him. 

"Hm?" She mumbled in response. 

"Do you mind?" Hiccup asked as he was just about to tug his green tunic over his head. 

"No." She replied simply, biting her lip as he pulled off the tunic. Her eyes grazed over his slightly toned stomach. Suddenly, Hiccup reached over to Astrid who was completely transfixed on Hiccup, he snapped his fingers in front of her face and let out a quiet chuckle. 

"Milady, are you OK?" He grinned. 

"Perfectly great." She replied, leaning up and capturing his lips in a kiss.